I wasn't talking about getting more ammo from other players, just about the ammo you spawn with. Found the little tab under Gadget 1 to switch from shotgun to underslung mount to double spawn ammo.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That is DPI, not polling rate. 1000 Hz is still the highest polling rate on the market as far as I know. Also enable raw mouse input if the game has the option.1000 or 8000 or anything makes zero difference.
The market you know changed many years agoThat is DPI, not polling rate. 1000 Hz is still the highest polling rate on the market as far as I know. Also enable raw mouse input if the game has the option.
https://www.razer.com/technology/razer-hyperpollingThat is DPI, not polling rate. 1000 Hz is still the highest polling rate on the market as far as I know. Also enable raw mouse input if the game has the option.
the ebay listing was $25 until they hit about 400 sold, then it jumped to $30. its in the hot deals section.$25?
As a long-time sniper, they've really dumbed down sniping in 6 and made it too easy. It used to take skill but that's no longer the case.Based on the beta only - BF6 feels superior. Only issue I have is sniper rifles and snipers. I know most will say git gud but actually it is more than that. Snipers are really bad in this game (all large maps are full of them, they somehow have pinpoint accuracy whereas I can't aim worth shit with sniper rifles etc.). Other than that, I am having my fun with it.
I use it for wasd movement and assign other functions to buttons on left side....also ps5 controller mic is now functional on pc so you get realistic radio chatter thru it and can also talk without the need to wear a ghey headset as you enjoy your surround sound setup crankedTo me, first person shooters are keyboard + mouse or bust. I could never get comfortable playing a Battlefield type game on a console gamepad controller. But I've been PC Gaming since the original Wolfenstein 3D back in 92'
its the auto-zeroing range finder, they'll probably patch that so it takes skill again.As a long-time sniper, they've really dumbed down sniping in 6 and made it too easy. It used to take skill but that's no longer the case.
I do find myself playing other classes more so than ever when compared to other BF. I never used to play support but find myself playing a lot of support in 6.
Also you can bind it to your zoom as a dual mode button lolits the auto-zeroing range finder, they'll probably patch that so it takes skill again.
Based on the beta only - BF6 feels superior. Only issue I have is sniper rifles and snipers. I know most will say git gud but actually it is more than that. Snipers are really bad in this game (all large maps are full of them, they somehow have pinpoint accuracy whereas I can't aim worth shit with sniper rifles etc.). Other than that, I am having my fun with it.
I liked the TDM gameplay, but Conquest needs more vehicles. They can easily keep the TDM/Domination modes going, just add more maps. Conquest they're going to need to give up their "less vehicles is better" philosophy. In BF3/4 there would often be multiple vehicles in a fight. 2-3 tanks fighting with 2-3 IFVs, against enemies with similar numbers. And infantry. Some people complain about vehicles, but BF4 and now BF6 have great infantry only modes just for that. So that isn't an excuse this time around for limited vehicles. I know with BF1/5/2042 they threw TDM/Domination to the side because of that, but then went down a path of limited vehicles at the same time. Which was the worst of both.
BF6 just needs to add more vehicles in as the infantry only modes are good.
View: https://youtu.be/8eHTO9d_ycM?si=fuwIQDQue78gh91i
It seems Asmon has given up.
It's great how he loses his temper and rants and curses. I definitely have to watch all of that.
This is why I like to play conquest with choppers so I can mow down all the snipers like scattering cockroachesBattlefield has always had a sniper problem, but snipers have never been easier to handle than in BF 6. Range finder, along with almost no bullet drop makes sniping too easy in this game. Make the bullet drop twice of what it currently is and making the range finder show just the distance number would at least make them take some skill.
Sometimes you end up in a bugged state though, where none of your bullets go straight. Probably a fault in their movement states or so. This happens occasionally with all guns I've tried, but is most annoying with snipers.
The most annoying part is that DICE felt it was a good idea to make high rises with easily accessible rooftops where you can snipe at most of the map. Mirak valley and New Sobek City would play so much better if anything beyond 3rd floor was no go zone, along with some adjustments to terrain along with moving some capture points.
It's the kids that get off of middle school and high school come home yell at their mother " MOM I WANT SOME MEAT LOAF!!!!" Then play video games for 8 hours straight in the basement and go to bed sweaty smelling like a hamper of dirty clothes just to do it all again the next day. It's called being a "no life" kid with no responsibilities except for being a toxic troll trying to be good at games that amount to nothing in life lolI can't stand this guy, but he's not wrong...that's mainly why I don't play PvP games anymore. I don't have time to be some sweaty try-hard who puts hundreds of hours into these games, and that seems to be the majority of the population of these games for whatever reason.
I tried BF 2042 recently because it was on sale for like, $3 or something...I played a few hours worth and then uninstalled. Not interested. It just doesn't feel fun to play.
They made sniping so easy in this game that I could make a picture of a gun with my hands shoot it through my OLED display and the bullet would travel through the internet into the server into the game and kill whoever is in front of my index finger. That's how easy it is!
Other Team had more console players could be Input lag due to wifi.It's sublime when a plan comes together.