• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Battlefield 6

Examples of recoil on the M433 for those wondering how much upgrades and input matters. It should be noted that this is one of the most uncontrollable rifles at stock so upgrades make more of a difference here than on many others.
  • Red: MnK stock
  • Green: Controller Stock
  • Yellow: Controller highly upgraded
  • Orange: MnK highly upgraded

View attachment 760543
is there aim assist with a controller?
 
is there aim assist with a controller?
Yes, but it is afaik only slowdown, no snap or rotational. Basically when you cross a target the aiming speed will slow down, but you have to input for any crosshair movement. I haven't tried controller in MP so I don't know how strong it is. Basically if it is too strong then you could track a target by getting on it as it would not let go until they change direciton. From what I could tell in the firing range, it lets go fairly easily, but much better to ask a high level controller player about it.
 
Yes, but it is afaik only slowdown, no snap or rotational. Basically when you cross a target the aiming speed will slow down, but you have to input for any crosshair movement. I haven't tried controller in MP so I don't know how strong it is. Basically if it is too strong then you could track a target by getting on it as it would not let go until they change direciton. From what I could tell in the firing range, it lets go fairly easily, but much better to ask a high level controller player about it.
just wondering if that led to tighter groupings
 
just wondering if that led to tighter groupings
I doubt it as it is a wall so no aim assist should be involved. To me it seems like they have basically given controller players less recoil and spread. Basically burst fire and mid to long range should give an advantage to controller players, as long as they get on target. They will also be more accurate half way into the mag on full auto.
 
What button are you guys using for the peek?

also what button for the view gun? or loadout in game? what is that function called?

so many keys I don't know what to bind to. bf6 is way more complicated than bf4 ever was.

i don't know how to access any of the in battle menus, what are the names of the menus and what button are you guys binding to the keyboard? are there any? can i swap attachments or weapons or gadgets mid fight? or only when respawning?

also what button for commo rose? and ping? lol geez so many binds
 
Last edited:
What button are you guys using for the peek?

also what button for the view gun? or loadout in game? what is that function called?

so many keys I don't know what to bind to. bf6 is way more complicated than bf4 ever was.

i don't know how to access any of the in battle menus, what are the names of the menus and what button are you guys binding to the keyboard? are there any? can i swap attachments or weapons or gadgets mid fight? or only when respawning?

also what button for commo rose? and ping? lol geez so many binds

There is a lot I know. I found good tips on Youtube for binding keys, some you can combo too. As for commo my mic is always on and it would be nice if other players used it too.
 
What button are you guys using for the peek?

also what button for the view gun? or loadout in game? what is that function called?

so many keys I don't know what to bind to. bf6 is way more complicated than bf4 ever was.

i don't know how to access any of the in battle menus, what are the names of the menus and what button are you guys binding to the keyboard? are there any? can i swap attachments or weapons or gadgets mid fight? or only when respawning?

also what button for commo rose? and ping? lol geez so many binds
I just use context, if I want to peak. Basically you can just get close enough to a corner, which gives you a symbol and then you just go ADS to peak.

The keybinds are in mouse & keyboard, infantery/passenger binds. Menus are a mess in this game though. Ping feels almost useless in the current version as you basically have to be on target and even then it still might not register.
 
Some decent games
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot 2025-10-18 144109.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-18 144109.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2025-10-18 151550.png
    Screenshot 2025-10-18 151550.png
    543.3 KB · Views: 0
I just use context, if I want to peak. Basically you can just get close enough to a corner, which gives you a symbol and then you just go ADS to peak.

The keybinds are in mouse & keyboard, infantery/passenger binds. Menus are a mess in this game though. Ping feels almost useless in the current version as you basically have to be on target and even then it still might not register.
Oh I know the keybinds are in mous and keyboard. I'm asking if you guys are leaving it all stock? A lot of the birds are not even bonded to begin with and are empty or they are in wacky places on the keyboard.
This is the most amount of keybinds I need to do in a game lol. Like I've ran out of room to bind more keys I need to spider crawl over half the keyboard to bind keys now.
I have 180 spin on mouse 3 and peek on mouse 4.
Can't decide wether to leave ping/commo rose on Q or move it to F because Q has always been an ultimate ability in Overwatch and Marvel Rivals but F is switch weapon on vehicles not sure if I need F for anything on infantry.
 
Last edited:
Do the DMR rifles get any better when you unlock new ones? The starter one is absolutely terrible. In the time I get 2 shots off with the DMR, you could have had a dozen bullets from an assault rifle or smg.
I feel you there. DMR is trash. Need 3 hits minimum to take someone out. In that time you've either been sniped or AR'd. I'm better using an AR at distant with bursts.

Sniper rifle is stupid OP. Once I got my flick dialed in I'm killing 20-40 people a match, easily. Upper torso and head are 1 shot kills.
 
Got it and played a while - they made Battlefield great again!

This ... is actually Battlefield. Decent classes, fun combined arms, good and varied maps, etc. Yay!
 
Yeah the game is pretty dope. I hit level 28 I think. My K/D is almost 2 which is highest I have had in any BF game. If you play with caution and tactics you can score quite some points. I even blew up a tank with 6 people in it. Was highlight of my day. Then I blew another one up with 3 in it. 🤣.
 
I been using the training grounds with bots to level up and learn more about how it all works before stepping in to full on pub play, doing my keyboard and mouse work I find shooting from the hip as player assault works very well for me and that backup12ga is ice cream after the main dish.
 
https://www.techpowerup.com/341977/...-franchise-history-with-7-million-copies-sold

Battlefield 6 Shatters Records as the Biggest Launch in Franchise History With 7 Million Copies Sold

Jeez, that's one heck of a launch! I'm still loving it.

Still only feels like Half-ttlefield. No server browsers, no custom server rules and so few tanks. Have not tried Portal but if it is like BF 2042 it is DOA.

They did the minimum and people are happy. Which is good and shows there is still demand for these kinds of games, but the press is acting like this is a perfect return to what BF was.
 
You can make your own server and there is a browser for existing custom servers.

I want rentable servers where we can police them ourselves and not rely on EA.
 
That didn't last long for me, until they nerf snipers and aim assist I'm done.

Edit: I really hate the Fischer price sniping they implemented
 
Last edited:
Finished the campaign and tried my hand at multiplayer. Held my own pretty much. Definitely not as good as I used to be when I was in my 20’s..😂
 
That didn't last long for me, until they nerf snipers and aim assist I'm done.

Edit: I really hate the Fischer price sniping they implemented
Doesn't seem like aim assist is all that strong. I rarely se any controller players in the top 10 on either side and it is even more rare that they are anywhere near being kill leaders. Pretty much any inf that has been difficult to deal with has been on mouse and keyboard in my games.

I agree on the snipers though. BF has always had a sniper problem, but it has never been as easy to shoot snipers as in BF6 and half the maps are sniper's dream with rooftops that can see most of the map. I pretty much skip Mirak Valley and New Sobek City every time they come up. Should be noted that the maps are boring to play in the first place, but having to spend half the game sliding and weaving to avoid sniper fire kills any interest for me in playing them in conquest.
 
Where are we making official complaints for EA to fix the sniper problem? Where will our voices be heard? Because they won't see it on this forum.
 
I think when you spend close to 18 hours over 2 weekends on a game, I don’t think I can describe it anything less than a love relationship. Absolutely sublime. I am hoping my new headphones and dac will amp up the immersion to 11. Can’t wait for the equipment to show up today. Almost tempted to take the day off.
 
I think when you spend close to 18 hours over 2 weekends on a game, I don’t think I can describe it anything less than a love relationship. Absolutely sublime. I am hoping my new headphones and dac will amp up the immersion to 11. Can’t wait for the equipment to show up today. Almost tempted to take the day off.
this game seems like it would be amazing with a surround sound setup. what headphones did you order?
 
this game seems like it would be amazing with a surround sound setup. what headphones did you order?
I have FT1, FT1 Pro and K13 R2R dac coming in today. The FT1 Pro is purely for battlefield 6 and call of duty type games.

FT1 is for SP games / music as it has more bass.
 
this game seems like it would be amazing with a surround sound setup. what headphones did you order?
I have Dolby digital live and DTS on my sound card but the game still has it greyed out saying unsupported format. Anyone getting DTS in BF6? Or just default stereo for 5.1 and headphones still?
 
Back
Top