Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
TNT2 Ultra 2000
Nvidia Ti4200 (for like a day, was hot as hell) 2003
ATI 9700 2003
Nvidia 7600GS (never got to use it, wife took the computer when she divorced me) 2007
ATI 4850 512MB (has overheated in most 3d games I've played, been playing older games because of this. Currently on its way...
I just bought a 6950; although I've had issues with ATI's drivers over the years, it's been lessened by the fact I play maybe 1 or 2 new games a year. I'd hate to experience what you've went through OP, it wouldn't take me long to just send it back for a different card.
Thanks man, I've finally figured out with my new computer my Windows partition is only 30GB so I can put a few games on it and still come to less than the 55~ usable GB one of these drives has. In for 1.
I've been running a Q6600/4850 512 MB setup for a couple years or so. Recently I upgraded to a I-760 and I need a new video card that compliments the 30" dell I got for super cheap from an estate sale.
I honestly haven't really been much of a PC gamer through the years. About the only games I...