Xbox Live Gold 39.99 @Wal-Mart

This is hot!

I should pick up a few...

Thanks for posting!

If you sign into Xbox Live, for most of the past 3-4 weeks, they've had the same price marketed as the "Go Gold for the Holidays".

$39.99 is definitely better than the 59.99 Microsoft is charging these days.

Best Buy has 12 months live for $34.99.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2519835

P1020209.jpg

I renewed tonight with the promo on Xbox Live. $39.99 + a free game (Snoopy Flying Aces, I think.) Was expecting immediate delivery of the game, but the fine print says it'll be e-mailed to me in 6-8 weeks. :/

Thank you OP My Son will be very happy. His expires in 4 days! Renewal on the way!

We bought 3 at Best Buy last night, 1 for me and my sister got 2 for her Xboxes. they had about 20 of the $49.99 Madden cards left.
I am good till Jan 12, 2013 on my account.

We bought 3 at Best Buy last night, 1 for me and my sister got 2 for her Xboxes. they had about 20 of the $49.99 Madden cards left.
I am good till Jan 12, 2013 on my account.
Well that was a waste of more than $8 in taxes.... its much cheaper online, especially since there's zero sales taxes on your $119 worth of xbox live cards

You could have bought yourself some lunch with the extra money saved :)

It is cheaper @ amazon (no sales tax + free shipping)... $39.96 shipped to the door

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.ht...53Delectronics

..........extra sales tax + extra gas to drive to walmart/bestbuy + extra wasted time to get there = walmart loses sale to another online deal :D

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Well that was a waste of more than $8 in taxes.... its much cheaper online, especially since there's zero sales taxes on your $119 worth of xbox live cards

You could have bought yourself some lunch with the extra money saved :)

There's no tax on game cards at Best Buy.

Oh, well ahhh.. good tip, I didn't know :) Funny since MS charges tax for it! Go figure.

Too bad Bestbuy has them for $59 now, so it still sucks buying there and the online deal is still better :p

Back