Windows Feedback Program - Free Vista/Office 2007 - UPDATE!!!

Using the Hardy RC, and absolutely loving it. Is it just me, or does it seem more and more likely day by day that the free software from this is going to come in a retail box, filled with fire ants and hobo spiders?

I just got an email that said my product (Office 2007) was shipped.

Just got one also:

Thank you for participating in the Windows Feedback Program!

Today we just wanted to send you a quick notification that your free product has been shipped.

Shipping notification!!!

Here's the email I just got:

Subject: your product selection has been sent

Today we just wanted to send you a quick notification that your free product has been shipped.

Please allow a few days for arrival. If you have not received your free product by May 2nd, 2008, please send an email to this address indicating "product not arrived" in the subject line.

Again, thank you VERY MUCH for your participation. If you'd like to stay in our program for a while longer, we'd be thrilled. We frequently create new research activities for the Windows Feedback Program and would love to be able to invite you to these.

Many greetings!
The Windows Experience Team

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

icon_dancing.gif

Please allow a few days for arrival. If you have not received your free product by May 2nd, 2008, please send an email to this address indicating "product not arrived" in the subject line.

Again, thank you VERY MUCH for your participation. If you'd like to stay in our program for a while longer, we'd be thrilled. We frequently create new research activities for the Windows Feedback Program and would love to be able to invite you to these.

Many greetings!
I love this. So glad I got on it ASAP.

got my email just now!

off topic, im free vista balling! vista ultimate from ms (assuming i get it). and i got a free copy of vista business through school today. woot.

now, just gotta get two machines that can run vista :)

just got the email too! Kinda ironic as i just removed the WFP Apps not 5 minutes earlier.

u know its funny that 15 minutes ago i sent them a message complaining about my 4-6 weeks being up yesterday and then i get this :D

Many greetings!
Stop receiving these emails
If you would prefer to no longer receive communications from the Windows Feedback Program you must discontinue your participation in the program. To stop participating, visit our opt-out page and enter the email at which you received this message.

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

Got notified today also, look forward to seeing Ultimate on Mon or Tues

Office Pro here, it costs a heck of a lot more ;) :D, and I got Vista free with Visual Studio 2008 Standard at the Heroes Happen {Here} event anyway :).

Originally Posted by RangerXML
Got email, woot woot!

Wonder if its gonna have SP1 or not?

hmm, no idea. but i doubt it.

Earlier in these posts somewhere I quoted a reply I got after asking them about that. Here it is again for you.

Thanks for checking. Unfortunately the version with SP1 would have taken 4 additional weeks to come out of production, so we went with the version without SP1 so we can get the product to participants in a reasonable timeframe.

Hope the download won’t be such a problem. I know it’s always a big chunk, so sorry that we didn’t get to time this better.

Got mine as well, and I just got done reinstalling XP because SP3 hosed my system!
anyone know if you can upgrade from windows XP with the full version of Vista?

Got mine, too! :D

Can't wait. I have a few versions of Vista, now. Damn. :D

Now, I can finally get my HTPC done with Vista Ultimate! :D YAY!

I'm looking in my mail probably Saturday or Monday. :D

Office ultimate, here I come. Three Vista PC's means I don't need another OS copy...lol

can you show a pic of the case and how it came in?
i got my mail today saying it was shipped out

Got my email, looks like they mailed out a shitton of Vista today! :)

Remember guys, these are going out USPS Media Mail so I wouldn't expect them tomorrow or anything. Probably more like Monday or Tuesday...

Back