Windows Feedback Program - Free Vista/Office 2007 - UPDATE!!!

Got my email too :D Is there anyone who doesn't recommend dual booting? I've already got XP on my gaming computer, but I've been itching to get vista 64 going too. Plus I want to actually use the 4 gigs of ram I bought :)

Thank you for participating in the Windows Feedback Program!

Today we just wanted to send you a quick notification that your free product has been shipped.

Please allow a few days for arrival. If you have not received your free product by May 2nd, 2008, please send an email to this address indicating "product not arrived" in the subject line.

Again, thank you VERY MUCH for your participation. If you'd like to stay in our program for a while longer, we'd be thrilled. We frequently create new research activities for the Windows Feedback Program and would love to be able to invite you to these.
Many greetings!
The Windows Experience Team

Stop receiving these emails
If you would prefer to no longer receive communications from the Windows Feedback Program you must discontinue your participation in the program. To stop participating, visit our opt-out page and enter the email at which you received this message.

Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052

BUHAHAHAHAHA! mine shipped. :p

anyone else get one like this and not the "we will ship soon"

mine was the same, says shipped and email on may 2nd if it doesn't arrive

And of course even after going through the initial survey, supplying them with an address, selecting the product I wanted, running the program on my computer since December 13th and confirming that I was enrolled in the program not a day after I was entered into it, I still have not received a SINGLE e-mail concerning the status of it. I have not received any of the e-mails that the other participants here seemed to have gotten, and every email I've sent to [email protected] since then has gone unanswered.

I'm pretty ticked about it, especially after they initially answered the email I sent them over four months ago to say that if I had made it to the product selection screen, then I was enrolled in the process. Since they don't seem to bother responding to my e-mails, does anyone have any alternative contacts or other ways to get a hold of them?

This is ridiculous, and I am terribly irked. :mad:

Got my email too :D Is there anyone who doesn't recommend dual booting? I've already got XP on my gaming computer, but I've been itching to get vista 64 going too. Plus I want to actually use the 4 gigs of ram I bought :)
How much hard drive do you have?

I plan on triple booting with mine, XP, Vista and Ubuntu.........:cool:

How much hard drive do you have?

Well, the hard drive that XP is currently on is an 80 gig-er, and I think I have around 70 left (I only install Windows and the minimal amount of anti-virus/spyware/defrag/overclocking/etc. software). I have a separate 320 gig HD for games and other media.

I dont remember, and cant find any of my original e-mails....but was it ever stated if this was NFR or not? I dont plan on selling my copy of vista (going to put it on wifes pc since i already have it) but if its retail i might try and trade my copy of office

How about that...I thought this was a rip, but email says shipped! Funny thing, earlier this week I deleted the wfpuser stuff off the machines I was letting them spyware thinking those shysters...then out of the blue I got a shipment notification.:cool:

I dont remember, and cant find any of my original e-mails....but was it ever stated if this was NFR or not? I dont plan on selling my copy of vista (going to put it on wifes pc since i already have it) but if its retail i might try and trade my copy of office

Definitely NOT FOR RESALE... ie, put it on craigslist LOL

(I keed, I keed)

It is a full RETAIL license though, just not in a retail box. You'll be shipped 2 DVDs in paper envelopes (32-bit and 64-bit) along with a license key.

I got my notification of it being shipped a few days ago. I have Vista 32-bit Home, but I'll reinstall or update the key for Vista Ulitmate for the low low price of FREEEEE!!

I also got the shipped email yesterday. I disassembled the PC with WFP a week ago since I have a new system with Vista Ultimate pre-installed.

From here on out we'll just assume you got the email because there's no point in having post after post saying "I got the email".

but to stay more on topic, I got the email aswell :)

got my shipping notice last week of vista. so people who's running xp and got their copy of vista will you switch to vista asap?

got my shipping notice last week of vista. so people who's running xp and got their copy of vista will you switch to vista asap?

Already have it on my pc, my wifes XP box is about due for a format. So I'll most likely put it on hers.

Hopefully get my Vista today, as I am stones throw away from USPS sorting center in NVA. My HTPC is waiting, as MCE isn't cutting it on my 65" DLP anymore.

not fair :( im in virginia and havent gotten mine yet

I'm in NVa stones throw away from the USPS sorting center in Dulles. Problem is my letter carrier is the laziest person ever. Saturday deliveries are usually commercial junk mail only (ie mail already been sorted for them, so they just grab and go).

Hoping today will be a better day.

i received my office ultimate on saturday, but i didnt get my vista today (monday)
:(

heres hoping tomorrow it comes

Got my letter last week that I should receive on the 2nd. So will be keeping my eye out for it this weekend. Here is to hoping that they deliver early.

WOOT i see the mail lady across the street and have my fingers crossed :D

EDIT: :mad: didn't come

Back