Windows Feedback Program - Free Vista/Office 2007 - UPDATE!!!

Again show me the license that says that. I truly want to see it. The EULA on the disc is a standard EULA, the LA on the WFP sites makes no mention of the free software gift.

And it's in the standard EULA...

"12. NOT FOR RESALE SOFTWARE. You may not sell software marked as “NFR” or “Not for Resale.”

wish I would have done this. at the time though I was reformatting my pc a lot so couldn't really install the software for long enough. should have done it on my parents pc with Vista.

My software and my wife's software came last week. :) Just learned that my in-laws also received "their" software. :D Awesome job Microsoft!

just wanted to give my feedback on this matter, I was also one of those people who signed up on time, but didn't take the survey or choose the free product on time but was later contacted by MS to participate.. last week I received my 2 copies of vista ultimate x32 and x64.. pretty awesome! I will hold on to them until I'm ready to install vista..

Got my Vista + Office Ultimate that my "mom" did. This makes:

2x Free Vista Business
2x Free Vista Ultimate
2x Free Server 2003 Standard
1x Free Office 2007 Ultimate

Nice. I guess Microsoft really wants to inflate those Vista sales numbers for investors :p

Has anyone yet confirmed that BOTH the 32-bit and 64-bit keys can be activated simultaneously? Anyone recall if doing so violates the agreement?

Has anyone yet confirmed that BOTH the 32-bit and 64-bit keys can be activated simultaneously? Anyone recall if doing so violates the agreement?

Someone posted earlier in this thread that they emailed MS about it and both keys can be used at the same time in any way (i.e. both used for 64-bit, both use for 32-bit, etc)

Yes, I remember that post.

I was asking if anyone had actually activated both keys, yet.

It'll probably work just fine... but then again, it also wouldn't be the first time that a company representative purveyed incorrect information. Thus the reason I was looking for physical confirmation. ;)

LOL, I figured I got screwed... but in my email today:

Today we just wanted to let you know that we have instructed our shipping center to send your product selection out to you when the next shipment is going out in September. Please expect to receive your product by the end of September. Shipments are going out with regular USPS.

Your selection is: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)

Your mailing address is: <deleted>

Thank you very much for your participation!

--The Windows Experience Team

Sweet!

Back