Windows Feedback Program - Free Vista/Office 2007 - UPDATE!!!

Just got my email a few minutes ago, I'm free from WFPblah.exe now! :D

Yea, me neither, so I uninstalled it yesterday after 2 pm so technically I ran it for at least 3 months.

I'm in the same boat as a couple other members here. Got registration confirmation, and then a email that confirmed that I was sending data. I started the 11th, so my 3 months has past, just waiting for an email that it'll get sent out...

Thank you for participating in the Windows Feedback Program!

This message is to notify you that your 3 months participation term has completed, and we are getting ready to ship your product. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You will receive another email from us when shipments have gone out.

We have received many product selection changes and mailing address corrections from program participants and believe we have implemented all of those changes. Please verify that the below information is correct and notify us if you need us to make another change prior to shipping.

Your product selection:

Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32-bit and 64-bit DVD)

Your address:
<BatCave>

You may also continue to receive an occasional invitation to participate in a Windows product survey, though this is not guaranteed. Your participation in surveys is optional.

We would love to keep you in our program and offer new incentives. If you continue participating in the automated feedback program through March 30, 2008, you will receive a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win USD $5000 cash. For complete sweepstake rules, including alternative entry methods, visit Official Rules, Windows Feedback Program Sweepstakes. There is no purchase required to enter. The sweepstakes program is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Please check http://wfp.microsoft.com for new incentives before you uninstall the feedback tool.

If you would like to stop sending data as part of the automated feedback program now, you are free to uninstall our tool today using this utility: http://wfp.microsoft.com/App_Client/wfpclean.exe

Please do not remove yourself from the program by sending a “remove” request to [email protected] until your product selection has arrived, so that we can resend it to you in case you don’t receive it.

Thank you VERY MUCH for your participation.
The Windows Experience Team
WHOOOO HOOO!!! I haven't even filled out a question and I get the thing!!!

WHOOOO HOOO!!! I haven't even filled out a question and I get the thing!!!

The surveys were completely optional, so long as you ran the WFP software throughout the 3 month period you will get your prize. :)

nothing here either sadly ... hopefully this week sometime. Oh, and I guess it doesn't help that I didn't put the stuff back on when I moved up to my trial of Vista either.

The surveys were completely optional, so long as you ran the WFP software throughout the 3 month period you will get your prize. :)
Even sweeter ^_^!! Now I gotta build a machine around the OS, and I have XP64 on the way too.

Wahoo, got my email tonight as well. I'm sure they appreciated all the games of solitaire and freecell I played =D

I just got home to the message in my inbox. My computer has been completely down for the last 3 weeks too.

Just got my email too! I only had it installed for maybe a month or so. I was one of the late random people that got an email. Woot!

got my email as well. now to do the other email under my mom's name for vista lol :D

Hot fuckin damn. Just got the email. That shit is coming off my computer like its no one's business! :D

I just got my award email, which will save me $180 which I can put towards some HDs.

Sweeeeet, I got my email! 4-6 weeks for delivery.... I guess I could deal with that. Was hoping for a Vista install on a new build in a few weeks, but I could just reformat whenever I actually get Vista.

Even though at one point my father in-law received an email saying had missed the cutoff time/date AND that Microsoft never received any of his computer's information... he still will be getting Vista in "4 to 6 weeks". Gotta love Microsoft! :cool:

ROFL

i just an email to my other account for vista. i had only been sending data for my copy of office 07 these past 3 months. i was just gonna finish up my 3 months for vista but i guess i don't have to LOL.

maybe i'll sell them. we'll see. ;) so happy right now.

got my email @ 3:33am so looks like im getting vista ultimate for free. Now i need to decide if i really want to use it. LOL

Got my email as well. Now Im debating if I made the smart/un-smart choice of Office Ultimate...

Meh, whatever... $300-400 software for free, I won't complain.

Got my email as well, now I just have to decide to either go Ultimate 64bit on my gaming PC, or use it to replace my MCE 2005 on my HTPC.

Just got the email. The email stated:

"This message is to notify you that your 3 months participation term has completed, and we are getting ready to ship your product. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. You will receive another email from us when shipments have gone out."

The kickass thing is that I have only been participating since February 7th. :)

That being said: I'm definetly leaving this crap on here til I have Vista in hand. ;)

LOL, thanks for the response, but as I mentioned in my earlier posts, both of those processes WERE running on the machines that M$ claims are not sending data.

My work PC might be blocked by the new firewall we installed a couple weeks ago... in which case I'm screwed on that one. But, there seems to be literally NO WAY for me to verify if the data is being blocked or if it's getting to M$.

And as for my personal lappy, there is no excuse for it to not be sending data. Especially when the WFP processes seize my dial-up and render it as useful as a brick for about 30 minutes.

WOOO---HOOOO!!!

Got the email on both machines! :D
I get Vista Ultimate from my workstation. Wife gets Office 2007 from my lappy.
:D :D :D

We would love to keep you in our program and are working on new incentives. If you continue participating in the automated feedback program through March 30, 2008, you will receive a sweepstakes entry for a chance to win USD $5000 cash. For complete sweepstake rules, including alternative entry methods, visit Official Rules, Windows Feedback Program Sweepstakes. There is no purchase required to enter. The sweepstakes program is open only to legal residents of the United States who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.

anyone else get this part in their confirmation e-mails?

Got my email at 12:33am. Funny thing is, it's my birthday. Quite the coincidence.

Back