Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
(cf)Eclipse said:
(cf)Eclipse said:where's this 89w you speak of? i have seen no confirmation from amd as to what the TDP will really be.
(and cache puts out very little heat)
Hmm... Maybe they should put you on their payrollcell_491 said:lol i sent them an email a couple days ago correcting the stats on the 3700 but wasnt sure on the tdp so i left it the same...the stats they have on their site are identical to the ones i emailed them
you say that, but realize there was no actual "launch"CaptRingold said:17 days 'till May 6th, give or take a day. Over a month from launch.![]()
(cf)Eclipse said:you say that, but realize there was no actual "launch"![]()
crypt1c.0 said:Question: Do you think I should get the Venice 3500 or the San Diego 3700? I am planning to OC to about 2.5Ghz.
(cf)Eclipse said:ash, i was just looking at your sig. how far can you get at 1.5-2-2-0?
(totally o/t, but whatever)
crypt1c.0 said:Yeah, I know it could OC above 2.5, but I want to try and not up the core voltage if possible.
Rasha said:Okay well since dualcore athlons are supposed to be announced tomarow wtf do i do? i have no idea how long tlil market but.. damn... i havn't even gotten my venice yet
CaptRingold said: