• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Venice rumors here please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
then i am too. cause technically this is the 1000th. though yours is the one that says 1000.
bah! hahaha

this spam needs to end :eek: :p

edit: proof! bwahahaha
woot.PNG
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
edit: proof! bwahahaha
woot.PNG
i still have the magical number on my post in teh thread
tongue.gif


1 |-|/-\\/E PW|\|3|) J00! <-- that shit seroiusly took me like, 2 minuites to write
eek.gif
 
MaMMa said:
still no signs :mad:
i know!
i'm getting frustrated, but whatever. my predictions are never right anyhow :rolleyes: :p

lithium: we're both winners!! yay!
*throws a party*

anyone got dancers? ;)
 
:D :D :D

my kindergarten... had naptime!
sadly, i wasn't the type to be able to randomly fall asleep in the middle of the day. almost 14 years later, and i still can't :rolleyes:
*curses metabolism*
 
Ahhh, if only we could be adults in kindergarten. Then we can truly appreciate it.
No bills, no worries.

I have a daughter in kindergarten, if only she knew how lucky she was.
 
well the date @ Monarch has been bumped again, now showing April 22nd for the 3800+ OEM

Still nothing on Newegg or ZZF

I can be patient, sure I can *hides in corner mumbling venice/san diego core stats*
 
Ahhh, if only we could be adults in kindergarten. Then we can truly appreciate it.
No bills, no worries.
i agree... i was thinking that all through high school... although i kinda had a nap time with study hall :)

my buddy is treating college like kindergarden: he has his classes of the day spaced just enough so that he can go back to his apartment and nap between them. me? yeah - id like naps... but shit, i dont want to be in classes until like 7pm, like he is.

oh well, im glad its getting pushed at the etailers... more time for me to save up some money! i just put out about 30 flyers yesterday, ive gotten two calls already... thats the best response ive ever gotten... gonna put out more this weekend.
 
Mtnduey said:
well the date @ Monarch has been bumped again, now showing April 22nd for the 3800+ OEM
i think it's interesting that the higher end models are shipping first. :confused:


lithium: i just make all of my classes after 12. i love being able to sleep in :D
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
i think it's interesting that the higher end models are shipping first. :confused:


lithium: i just make all of my classes after 12. i love being able to sleep in :D

Actually, the 3800 oems were always shipping on the 22nd. It is most of the other procs that are shipping on the 6th.
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
i think it's interesting that the higher end models are shipping first. :confused:
i think its just teh OEMs are shipping first... or maybe AMD wants to nap the early adopters with a higher price tag so theyre releasing the higher ones earlier :p


lithium: i just make all of my classes after 12. i love being able to sleep in :D
10 - 11 for me, 12 is overkill IMO

god we're so off topic...:D
 
hmm maybie we will see them from the egg soon? ??? if monarch is shipping on the 22nd then surly the egg will have them on the 22nd?
 
lithium726 said:
time to sell it and get a new one!


If you have a friend going to Europe, let him take it and sell it there on Ebay.. These things costs waaay too much overthere..

In my country, a new 3500+ NewCastle costs costs around 420$ :D..
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
yikes!
taxes? or just plain inflation?

Importation mostly.. +10% VAT Tax..

Inflation? hehe that made me laugh.. Here no one even knows about AMD, Intel still reigns, because no ones checks the net before buying.. excpet me! :D

Btw I don't get my stuff from here, I always wait for my american teacher's "6-monthly" visits to his home in the USA, I order the things I want to his house and he get them for me.. Pretty weird I know but the good thing is that after using a CPU or a VGA card for more than a year, I can sell it here for more than what I paid for, because it would still cost more here.. :D
 
Just got a new MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum mobo, serial number pertains that it was made in 2005. Almost ready!
 
SlingXShot said:
Just got a new MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum mobo, serial number pertains that it was made in 2005. Almost ready!

My MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum is waiting for a venice CPU too :)
 
my main rig has been without a CPU since 4/06.

I ordered a dell i9300 which is getting built and ETA on that is the 28th. The horror. I feel like the world is leaving me behind without my PC.

I noticed I've gotten a lot of things done and been spending more time in the library, with my gf and family though. I'm kinda thinking about maybe even giving up on PCs for a while :(

My grades are going up :)

Computers are so bad yet so good. What would u guys do
 
wow.... im totally impressed with 4ghz on intel's dualcore thingies with multipliers unlocked thats kinda impressive... granted im still going to buy amd but intel came out swinging if what they said on hardocp is true.. which as we all know.. it is.
 
No more paper launches...right...

"This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread."
 
Bad News. I spoke to computerhq.com, their new updated info says the CPU will come in, in two weeks!!! :(
 
SlingXShot said:
Just got a new MSI K8N Neo2 Platinum mobo, serial number pertains that it was made in 2005. Almost ready!

I have a the same board in my drawer but I could not wait for Venice.
School is nearly over and I wanted to get the upgrade done before I graduated.

I just got my 3500+ Winchester in today.
Hopefully tonight it will be (Darth Sidious voice) "fully operational".
 
WanTeD said:
I can sell it here for more than what I paid for, because it would still cost more here.. :D
nice :D
i've always wanted to sell my rig for more than i got it. hehehe

rasha: what's this about 4ghz dual core with unlocked multi's? :eek:
edit: nevermind. i just saw it on the front page. nifty :D
 
lksafdjlsdkjf;laksjfld;ajf

damn... even more waiting now... and intel's dual cores are already out :mad:

anybody have any idea when amds will release their own dual core goodness? and price speculation?
 
21st is rumored to have significance for something. i forget, probably either the real launch, or nda's come up.

price? expensive. ;)
 
Ive just been a nerd for 2 months now posting on this board as I'm building a new computer; however, you guys really know your shit and are diehard nerds ;) Does anybody remember past AMD chip releases or revisions and how the whole event played out for some guidance on the present vinne/sandy situation? Thanks and just kidding about the "N" word :D
 
Don Wong said:
Ive just been a nerd for 2 months now posting on this board as I'm building a new computer; however, you guys really know your shit and are diehard nerds ;) Does anybody remember past AMD chip releases or revisions and how the whole event played out for some guidance on the present vinne/sandy situation? Thanks and just kidding about the "N" word :D
we officially hate you and NERDS ARE FOR LIFE! ;)
 
there's not really to guide you on though. get the cpu. make sure you have the newest bios, and presto! gaming time. hehe
 
MaMMa said:
my main rig has been without a CPU since 4/06.

I ordered a dell i9300 which is getting built and ETA on that is the 28th. The horror. I feel like the world is leaving me behind without my PC.

I noticed I've gotten a lot of things done and been spending more time in the library, with my gf and family though. I'm kinda thinking about maybe even giving up on PCs for a while :(

My grades are going up :)

Computers are so bad yet so good. What would u guys do

LoL
Try to have some balance in the life is what Id do...sortof like:

This means:
Less tweaking (consumes LOTS of time)
Less gaming (Lets not get ridiclous here but keep the gaming down to 2-3 hours a day)

and most important:
STOP LIVING YOUR LIFE IN 2XX ON-LINE FORUMS!!! :p

Btw I bet the relation between U and your gf is better as well. It sort of goes that way when U acctually spend more time together :)

Now have I tried this - Yes
Did it work - No

What did I do:
I did it all (computer, tweaking, gf and school) by sleeping less, lol
 
Don Wong said:
Ive just been a nerd for 2 months now posting on this board as I'm building a new computer; however, you guys really know your shit and are diehard nerds ;) Does anybody remember past AMD chip releases or revisions and how the whole event played out for some guidance on the present vinne/sandy situation? Thanks and just kidding about the "N" word :D

Unless Ure in dire need of the CPU wait 2-3 mth b4 buying. But try to do it b4 the school-start-sales when every1+ dog hunts new gear and the mfgs has froth around their mouths.

Thats the common thing. bc then the processes would have time to get stable and good. Now this time it might be slightly difrent. There are rumors that the production has been going on for a while allready if so wait about 1 month and then get it. Just after the initial rush.

Just my 0.02€ and what I will do.
 
This is way out of order Just bc its early morning in the US there is absolutely no reason for this thread to become half dead. I mean I havn't been in for hours and still no1 has posted anything :(
 
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=M&Category_Code=AMD64

AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 1MB 90nm Rev. E (ADA3700DAA5BN) (939) Shipping Starts (May 6th)
Code: 120207
Price: $334.00
Quantity in Basket: none
FREE SHIPPING
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts May 6th

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ 512K 90nm Rev. E (ADA3500DAA4BP) (939) Shipping Starts (May 6th)
Code: 120206
Price: $272.00
Quantity in Basket: none
FREE SHIPPING
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts May 6th

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 512K 90nm Rev. E (ADA3800BPBOX) (939) (Retail Box-w-Fan)Shipping Starts(May 2nd)
Code: 120274
Price: $389.00
Quantity in Basket: none
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts May 2nd

AMD Athlon 64 3800+ 512K 90nm Rev. E (ADA3800DAA4BP) (939) Shipping Starts (April 22th)
Code: 120208
Price: $379.00
Quantity in Basket: none
FREE SHIPPING
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts April 22th

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 1MB 90nm Rev. E (ADA4000BNBOX) (939) Shipping Starts (May 2nd)
Code: 120262
Price: $540.00
Quantity in Basket: none
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts May 2nd

AMD Athlon 64 4000+ 1MB 90nm Rev. E (ADA4000DAA5BN) (939) Shipping Starts (April 22th)
Code: 120209
Price: $549.00
Quantity in Basket: none
FREE SHIPPING
Now Taking Preorders on a First-Come, First-Serve Basis
Shipping Starts April 22th
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top