illustrial
n00b
- Joined
- Jul 1, 2011
- Messages
- 12
Yes he is STILL asleep....lol....i just got in and i'll try and wake him and get this going again....sorry guys.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes he is STILL asleep....lol....i just got in and i'll try and wake him and get this going again....sorry guys.
Do you own a taser?(best prank evar!!!)
After 3 days of trial and error my Mob grinder is finally working!
It's a design based off EthosLab's... Spawning pads down in the ground with a central water column to bring them up to my base level. But because I couldn't place certain key signs to hold water in place I had to improvise. It's not 100% effective this way but it works enough for me. I'll be on tonight for tours and free obsidian (BYOP).![]()
Confirmed? That's just a screenshot of a test, not a confirmation that it will be in 1.8.
That said... damn is that awesome looking! I'm excited!
Can't wait until 1.8.
Meanwhile in a bedrock level 6 mine:Deep oceans too!
Meanwhile in a bedrock level 6 mine:
Diggy-diggy-diggy-diggy... WHATTHECRAPWATER!? SQUID!? AAAAAHHHH!!!!!![]()
http://i.imgur.com/lCKwM.png
From Notch's twitter. Looks like a map of biomes, ocean, and rivers in a Minecraft map. Nice to see more realistic landmasses.
I actually see a risk map...
He's quite busy today, isn't he?
That map is really awesome. The only thing that looks off is that the rivers pretty follow stay straight the whole time. They cut 90 degrees in one direction here or there, but they never really flow in a curve of any sort.
In game I'm sure it doesn't really matter much, in fact it might make building bridges and the like easier. But from overhead it bothers me.
Flowing rivers? Hmm... Does this mean water will flow out more than 7 blocks now? That could be a problem for some builds.
That was a quick banning. Now where's the ignore button?
nvm found it.
Back to oceans, flowing rivers, and stacking of meat.
So anyone have a fix for broken spawners? I found a zombie spawner in a dungeon and removed it but they're still coming! I filled the room with gravel... That seems to keep them from popping out of the ground at least. I do want to get at that mossy cobble tho...
Oh, and I've noticed the grinder has doubled its output since I found and removed the spawner.![]()