• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

The Official HardCraft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he is STILL asleep....lol....i just got in and i'll try and wake him and get this going again....sorry guys.
 
I say just let the guy sleep, I know what it's like working late shifts, sleep can be a precious commodity.

You can all live without your Minecraft fix for one day. :p
 
I can't even open the log file cause it's over 700MB because of the crash... lol..it's up... I can't say for sure what the damage will be tho...
 
Hey guys I might not be on much or at all for a while I have school starting tommarrow and I mainly want to focus on that I may be on during the weekends depending on my scheadule so if you need any tools or anything just pm me and ill get on and make a chest for you if your not on.
 
After 3 days of trial and error my Mob grinder is finally working! :D

It's a design based off EthosLab's... Spawning pads down in the ground with a central water column to bring them up to my base level. But because I couldn't place certain key signs to hold water in place I had to improvise. It's not 100% effective this way but it works enough for me. I'll be on tonight for tours and free obsidian (BYOP). :D
 
After 3 days of trial and error my Mob grinder is finally working! :D

It's a design based off EthosLab's... Spawning pads down in the ground with a central water column to bring them up to my base level. But because I couldn't place certain key signs to hold water in place I had to improvise. It's not 100% effective this way but it works enough for me. I'll be on tonight for tours and free obsidian (BYOP). :D

You guys and your epic stuff. I'm only good at making buildings. You're going to have to help me fill my basement at my new place with cool stuff lol.
 
Confirmed? That's just a screenshot of a test, not a confirmation that it will be in 1.8.

That said... damn is that awesome looking! I'm excited!
 
That map is really awesome. The only thing that looks off is that the rivers pretty follow stay straight the whole time. They cut 90 degrees in one direction here or there, but they never really flow in a curve of any sort.

In game I'm sure it doesn't really matter much, in fact it might make building bridges and the like easier. But from overhead it bothers me.
 
That map is really awesome. The only thing that looks off is that the rivers pretty follow stay straight the whole time. They cut 90 degrees in one direction here or there, but they never really flow in a curve of any sort.

In game I'm sure it doesn't really matter much, in fact it might make building bridges and the like easier. But from overhead it bothers me.

I actually think they look pretty good. Perhaps if he threw in lakes that the rivers flow into it would make it look a tad more realistic. But for now, I'm happy with how it looks.
 
Flowing rivers? Hmm... Does this mean water will flow out more than 7 blocks now? That could be a problem for some builds.
 
Flowing rivers? Hmm... Does this mean water will flow out more than 7 blocks now? That could be a problem for some builds.

I'm torn on this on actually. Logically, I would like it water acted like it should, but I understand why people like it the way it is as they have more control over its functionality.
 
That was a quick banning. Now where's the ignore button?

nvm found it. :)

Back to oceans, flowing rivers, and stacking of meat.
 
when are they adding this?
sweet_minecraft_bunny_by_schlonie-d3cf339.png
 
So I jumped on the server tonight. I haven't played Mutiplayer before. So I was told to post here and ask for Builders rights so I could build stuff along with others.

My Minecraft ID is HavenIndy.

Thank you.
 
Thank you for the Build rights. I found a small island to hollow out, and build something around.

Though I have to say what other people have done is pretty impressive.
 
So anyone have a fix for broken spawners? I found a zombie spawner in a dungeon and removed it but they're still coming! I filled the room with gravel... That seems to keep them from popping out of the ground at least. I do want to get at that mossy cobble tho...

Oh, and I've noticed the grinder has doubled its output since I found and removed the spawner. :D
 
Does the elevator mod still work? Mine was working a few days ago but not since the forced reboot.

Also anyone having any luck with minecarts? I can't get mine going using basic or mc mania methods.

Edit: Hmm... Are the powered rails working opposite now? That could be my problem.
 
Last edited:
So anyone have a fix for broken spawners? I found a zombie spawner in a dungeon and removed it but they're still coming! I filled the room with gravel... That seems to keep them from popping out of the ground at least. I do want to get at that mossy cobble tho...

Oh, and I've noticed the grinder has doubled its output since I found and removed the spawner. :D

either give it time and it should sort itself out or place torches in there so there is enough light for them not to spawn
 
Blift was removed cause it was kicking people for flying. My minecart still goes fine, last I checked (day before yesterday)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top