• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Star Wars Outlaws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

  • Outlaws.png
    Outlaws.png
    172.8 KB · Views: 0
As such, I think Outlaws looks like Assassin's Creed: Star Wars.
It looks phoned in that's what it looks like. A Jedi game that follows the formula of AC:Valhalla or Odyssey would be actually something I'm interested in. Perspective notwithstanding this is more similar to FarCry6, except even more barebones.
All digital purchases of games are except gog where you get them drm free and can download the installers
Technically, but with ubisoft there is actual precedent, with the others it is unlikely that you'd completely loose access to purchased games, unless the whole company goes under.
Plus we all know physical games were not guaranteed either by the 2000s.
 
I own a lot of open-world Ubisoft games. Not all of them, but at least most of them. I don't think I've played any of them more than once, even the ones I really liked (Odyssey, Black Flag, FC4, etc.). They nearly always allow you to do everything in a single pass and you can keep playing misc. quests even after you complete the core game. I'm sure some people replay them, but I've never had the desire. FC5 is the only time where I considered it because they kinda rush you through a few sections no matter what you do.
 
I think Ubisoft has been beating EA on that front for a while. When I see a bland game, particularly one that uses tired open world mechanics, I default to calling it an "Ubisoft style game" for a reason. :ROFLMAO:

As such, I think Outlaws looks like Assassin's Creed: Star Wars.

Which means I would probably like it, but I'm certainly not paying $110 for a game without a review. I'll probably wait for a sale.
 
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of going to Tatooine in every single Star Wars game? It's supposed to be a place no one wants to be and no one goes to and yet based on all these games it would seem to be the prime tourist attraction of the whole galaxy.
 
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of going to Tatooine in every single Star Wars game? It's supposed to be a place no one wants to be and no one goes to and yet based on all these games it would seem to be the prime tourist attraction of the whole galaxy.
I'm pretty sure Lucas described it as an unknown backwater planet originally.
 
  • Like
Reactions: M76
like this
#1: I hope it's good. #2:I hope K2S0's cousin is good. Bonus points if they work in a reference to 'Congratulations, you are being rescued.'
 
I think this will be a good game...how good remains to be seen...I'm guessing at least 8/10 scores on average...closer to 8.5
 
"Ray traced reflections" as the main character limp wrists a storm trooper in the helmet.

"Intel: CPU scaling optimizations" on top of 14th gen optimizations. Intel sponsored game I take it?

Screenshot 2024-08-16 at 17-55-34 Star Wars Outlaws Page 14 H ard Forum.png
 
Is it just me or is anyone else sick of going to Tatooine in every single Star Wars game? It's supposed to be a place no one wants to be and no one goes to and yet based on all these games it would seem to be the prime tourist attraction of the whole galaxy.
Not me because I love both ‘swamp levels’ and ‘desert levels’, especially if there are cool weather effects like wind and sand storms.

I dislike ‘snow levels’ and ‘lava levels’.
 
Not even sure what that means. Did you watch the video?
I was joking. I was mean they forgot to add: Optimized for consoles : )


Anyway there will be 60 fps mode on xsx ? Anybody knows maybe? Thx. CUrrently without pc,only console : P
 
I was joking. I was mean they forgot to add: Optimized for consoles : )


Anyway there will be 60 fps mode on xsx ? Anybody knows maybe? Thx. CUrrently without pc,only console : P
use your google or look in the console section, since this is about the pc release.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hu76
like this
View attachment 673491

Free copy just buy some MSI stuff there nothing to complain about in the copium.

Here are the MSI products included in the free Star Wars Outlaws offer:

MEG Ai13ooP PCIE5 (power supply)
MAG PANO M100R PZ (case)
MAG Coreliquid I360 White (cooler)
MPG 321URX QD OLED (monitor)
RadiX AXE6600 WiFi 6E Tri-Band gaming router
Vigor GK71 Sonic series (keyboards)

https://www.msi.com/news/detail/Emb...-Bundle-in-collaboration-with-Ubisoft--144064
 
Is it limited to the MSI store?

normally other retailers like Newegg and Amazon are included but it doesn't say anything about which retailers are included in this promo...it says the promo goes live on August 30th so you might want to check some of those products on that date at various retailers
 
normally other retailers like Newegg and Amazon are included but it doesn't say anything about which retailers are included in this promo...it says the promo goes live on August 30th so you might want to check some of those products on that date at various retailers

Hopefully it does. Would prefer Best Buy because of easy returns. I am looking at one of the keyboards, apparently goes for $90-100. Not a bad deal if you value the game at $30, the keyboard at $60. May consider that.
 
worth to preorder?looks good

only you can decide if a game (or movie, book, TV series etc) is something you would like...you can't use someone else's opinion to judge your own tastes...someone else might love Star Wars and will therefore find more things to like about the game versus someone else who hates Star Wars

do you enjoy the various Star Wars movies or Disney+ SW TV series like Acolyte, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan Kenobi?
 
  • Like
Reactions: hu76
like this
only you can decide if a game (or movie, book, TV series etc) is something you would like...you can't use someone else's opinion to judge your own tastes...someone else might love Star Wars and will therefore find more things to like about the game versus someone else who hates Star Wars

do you enjoy the various Star Wars movies or Disney+ SW TV series like Acolyte, Ahsoka, Obi-Wan Kenobi?
yeah like it : ) hope the game will be good
 
there's literally zero point to pre-ordering any game...zero...outside of some useless skins or trinkets there's no value...what developers need to do is be smart and offer something of value: a $5- $10 pre-order discount or 10 Day Early Access etc...meaning something that gamers would benefit from
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top