• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

So, who's thinking about Borderlands?

Awesome. I will preload as soon as I finish downloading and installing Windows 7. It's live. I got the digital download from the .edu promotion.
 
Awesome. I will preload as soon as I finish downloading and installing Windows 7. It's live. I got the digital download from the .edu promotion.

Yeah. Same with me. I think I got it for free since the university hasn't charged me yet lol. I'm liking Windows 7 a lot so far.
 
After hours of trying to pre-load, I was able to do so at around 7:30am. I just want to play it already. :[
 
Ok, Im preloading as of right now :D

Is there an [H] Group for Borderlands ? From what Ive read its not gonna be so much fun playing with complete strangers cause of the item duping.
 
I am getting a group together to buy this game. PM me if you want to play.

Scarface14 (Steam ID)
 
Steam says it wont be released until the 26th. Some gamestops in my area were selling the PC version and sold out.
 
Steam says it wont be released until the 26th. Some gamestops in my area were selling the PC version and sold out.

thats nice, they cant play it untill the 26th anyways. The retail copies have securom that wont activate the game untill the 26th. From what i've read the securom wont even let you install the game untill the 26th.

Atleast steam lets you preload lol
 
Ok, Im preloading as of right now :D

Is there an [H] Group for Borderlands ? From what Ive read its not gonna be so much fun playing with complete strangers cause of the item duping.

I agree, we should start up a [H]ardForum Borderlands Steam group.
Sure, there is already a [H] group on Steam, but why not make a group so us Borderlanders can buddy up and play some co-op easier?

I can't make it now since I'm in school, someone else make it! And think up of a witty name which incorporates [H] and Borderlands, haha.
 
Really looking forward to this game. It's the only game I'm buying this holidy season (ddo.com is taking up most of my game playing time atm).
 
I agree, we should start up a [H]ardForum Borderlands Steam group.
Sure, there is already a [H] group on Steam, but why not make a group so us Borderlanders can buddy up and play some co-op easier?

I can't make it now since I'm in school, someone else make it! And think up of a witty name which incorporates [H] and Borderlands, haha.


Will this work for a [H] Borderlands Steam group?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hardborderlands
 
Last edited:
opened steam then wondered where I should go to start the preload; steam news window popped up with a huge button that said "Preload now!" :) Lucky enough, got in on the first try.
 
2lksbgg.jpg

86%
Amount has to be an error
 
I'm still looking for a group buy. I don't want to do it myself since paypal fees would cause me to lose almost the amount saved from people reimbursing me.
 
I'm still looking for a group buy. I don't want to do it myself since paypal fees would cause me to lose almost the amount saved from people reimbursing me.

If you get people to gift the payment to you instead then they can pay the fee's

And 4 more days!! I am looking for some people to play with if anyone is interested add me,

Steam: Darkhunter139
 
I'm gonna try and get in a on GB by this weekend, if they ever decide to pay me that is...
 
I was really excited about it until I read character info is stored client side. There goes any chance of decent Multiplayer.

Helllooo hacked characters with all of the best items :(
 
I was really excited about it until I read character info is stored client side. There goes any chance of decent Multiplayer.

Helllooo hacked characters with all of the best items :(
Is that confirmed on the PC side? Heck, is that confirmed at all, even?
 
I'm still looking for a group buy. I don't want to do it myself since paypal fees would cause me to lose almost the amount saved from people reimbursing me.

Have them send you $35 each through "gift" payment, you don't get charged. That is the way we did it.
 
It should be $35 with the secure payment because of fees. $33.75 if you're sending a gift payment.
 
That's the way I initially understood it. 33.75 is just the price divided by 4 rounded up. If that is sent as a gift through paypal, they don't apply fees, and everyone gets their copy for a fair price.

Ah shit, people are already sending 35 now...
 
$1.25 isn't a big deal for most folks, just let them know and I'm sure it'll work itself out :)
 
Last edited:
I had my friends send as a gift to avoid fees for Borderlands and L4D2. Most sent me an even $35 anyways.
 
Back
Top