Guitarrasdeamor
2[H]4U
- Joined
- Apr 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,622
Man I wish I could afford this....

Somebody should gift it to me.
Somebody should gift it to me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Man I wish I could afford this....
Somebody should gift it to me.
Hahahaha, you can always find some people for a 4-Pack deal.
Cease your other hobbies then or use credit.
Can't afford that. And I also can't afford the L4D 4 pack. I don't even know if I'll be able to afford one of my most anticipated games this year (Ratchet).
I'm on fios and it downloaded at a constant 1.2-1.3mB/sec the whole time; not bad at all.
Well, BL (I'm going to start shortening Borderlands to BL because I'm lazy...) took up the last of my money I specifically put aside for buying things which aren't necessities.
I'm not going for L4D2 until they do some ridiculous sale for it, like they did some time after L4D was released. And the new CoDMW2 game doesn't appeal to me too much; I'll just pick that up some time later.
No one accused you of begging; I know how you feel, haha.
Woah, relax man, I wasn't telling you to save your money or telling you to stop whining; honestly, I was just trying to comfort you >.< Sorry if it ever came across that way.CoD is shit anyways. L4D2 is my third most anticipated that hasn't released (or second now that U2 has). /ot
Not directly, but that's basically a "save your money and stop whining dick". I don't make money and I save for what I can while paying for needs...
Hahaha, I don't know, a lot of people are getting the game for the PC because essentially this game is a PC game ported to console, not the other way aroundi REALLY want this game now, sighhhh, is coop fun for the sexbox owners?
Woah, relax man, I wasn't telling you to save your money or telling you to stop whining; honestly, I was just trying to comfort you >.< Sorry if it ever came across that way.
Woah, relax man, I wasn't telling you to save your money or telling you to stop whining; honestly, I was just trying to comfort you >.< Sorry if it ever came across that way.
Hahaha, I don't know, a lot of people are getting the game for the PC because essentially this game is a PC game ported to console, not the other way around
The Live Feed shows that the Xbox version looks to be just as good; minus the optimum graphics a PC has over a console and the flexibility of the mouse and keyboard
Just teasing you bro! I'm sure the console version will be just as good.
Wtf. I'm at home and I'm lucky to get around 3-5 kb/s.
Sometimes it dips below 512 bytes/s.
T_____T
oo ill play it for umm pc, i meant, cause hasnt it come out for xbox early?
Oh, oops. Sorry man >___< Misunderstanding on my part.I wasn't talking about you...
Haha, yeah, it's already out for Xbox.oo ill play it for umm pc, i meant, cause hasnt it come out for xbox early?
I wasn't talking about you...
Everyone be nice to each other...we're all family, and we all have value.
Right? Right.
I am seriously excited about this game. The constant reward system is the definition of instant gratification.
My Steam Profile: Ruiner.NIN
Finished installing 7 x64. Pre-loading Borderlands now at an abysmal speed...so low that it doesn't even show the download speed in fact.
EDIT: Just finished preloading BL.![]()
Wtf.
I'm still downloading...T___T
Comcast isn't always Comcrap. I was DLing Borderlands at 2 Mbit consistently. Hell, when I DLed my copy of Win 7 Pro 64 I was getting 90.something Mbit a sec, which converts to roughly 11.4 Megabytes per second.
I started the pre load earlier but something happened and it stopped at 20% when I left for work. Finishing it up now. I am pretty excited to play this game on Monday! (It unlocks Monday right?)
Mine has been downloading for 5 hours. It's finally picked up to 300 kB/s. I could be getting megabytes a second here! But the servers are busy. Hey why are we even complaining? It's a preload, once it is completed we can't do anything with it anyways.
Originally Posted by Redcrusher
Yeah, it is far too late for any sort of answer tonight. I REALLY hope we will get some sort of answer tomorrow. Which may or may not result in the early unlock of the game.
Here is hoping that it is!
I'm still working.
I don't know when I'll be able to give you more useful information, but it is in the pipeline.
If it unlocks early id be so happy! I have tomorrow and Saturday completely off.
Haha same here cept that I'm broke because of a mishap with the main guys and checks. <_< Arrrgh!