Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

which setup? 06' abouts?
P1010020.JPG

or I think 04-05.. damn rocking the svhs and xb og. miss the black widow case. got dinged up pretty bad when I moved out of chicago.
DSC00885.jpg

currently using samsung 6290 walmart specials on the triple and a 900e sony xbr on the main rig. LG 34 up top.

If you look closely I reuse a lot of equipment. heh

I still have that TV, it recently got fried for all it's inputs except the DVI. Stopped using it as a monitor like 8 years ago and it went to TV duty. Now its sitting on the floor waiting for disposal. lol

I still have that TV, it recently got fried for all it's inputs except the DVI. Stopped using it as a monitor like 8 years ago and it went to TV duty. Now its sitting on the floor waiting for disposal. lol

yeah mine ended up developing splotches on the screen. It was good while it lasted.

Finally got my monitor arms and speaker stands worked out.

NV Surround TN panel rotates out of the way so I can watch TV on a 27" MVA panel:

PC 7.1 / Firestick / Chromecast / Blu-ray are all available through the AVR

desktop transform.gif

Forza Horizon 3 runs great at 3x 1440p on a single 1080Ti:

Forza 3A.jpg

My main source of information about pretty much everything:

Hardforum x4.jpg

In progress - stands and arms visible:

3-in progress.jpg

A peek behind: Kef Q100s sitting on Sound Anchor stands.
Monitor arms are Chief Mfg.

PeekA.jpg

Another view of the arms.
Center is temporary until I get another Q100...
Cable management could be better, but it's out of the way and mostly invisible when you're in the driver seat.

PeekF.jpg

Full gallery: https://imgur.com/a/lKj4zcL

Last edited:
Grayson, your setup has always been super clean. What desk is that? Do you have any other pictures?

Grayson, your setup has always been super clean. What desk is that? Do you have any other pictures?

Thanks. I bought the desk on Amazon and I only recently put this all together after rebuilding my computer so the only other picture I have right now is a closeup of my tower. (not embedded) https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/afhub6ekh0fz9vq/4.30.2018.PNG?dl=0

Oh, I do have a phone pic of some of my cable management. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/31nnsnna6rvf44p/cabletown.png?dl=0

Yeah, terrible cord management is terrible and cheapo chairs are cheapo.

View attachment 84500
The setup looks very functional for two people to work. I like it for the simplicity overall. I have had hex monitor setups and large format setups through the years. I settled on a dual screen setup finally using a laptop to drive the dual 32" monitors. Long are gone the days of the dual socket xeons and room heating monster setups.

Wow, that's big and beautiful! You don't get any neck strain while sitting so close and looking up so high at the screen?

Thanks! Web browsing with full screen is a challenge, but I've made the Firefox window smaller (about 70% size), and closer to the bottom, and this is okay.

For games and movies, though, it's awesome. I just sit back a little (around 3 feet or 1 meter distance) and it looks perfect.

My Setup so far, I just got the LED backlights put in. Otherwise its just a super dark room at night and I'm blind by the time I walk out because the monitors are the only light I usually use.
desk.jpgdesk2edit.jpg

Edit: Just finished getting the multi-monitor mount put in and the increased the LED strip size. Still a work in progress.

Last edited:
Work setup. Some assembly required. Final resolution will be 7680 x 2160 or basically two UHD displays side by side, but you can't tell.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.JPG
    IMG_1465.JPG
    433.8 KB · Views: 0
Back