Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Discussion in 'Displays' started by Zardoz, Jan 31, 2005.

1. sharknice

sharknice [H]ard|Gawd

I'm using 2 EasyMountLCD hex monitor stands. They're only $120 each. I've seen people DIY their own monitor stands and they end up way more expensive than that.

2. HDriscoll

HDriscoll Limp Gawd

I was looking for a mount a long time ago and people wanted too much money. That is until I came across EasyMountLCD. The best made and least expensive mounts out there. When ever someone is in the market I don't hesitate to recommend them.

hardwarefanatic2000 and wra18th like this.
  3. wra18th

wra18th [H]ardness Supreme

I have one and it's great.

4. PTRMAN

PTRMAN [H]Lite

I already had one of the Dell 2560x1440, then got the other Dell (used) and the Predator X34 (refurb). I naively thought I could have a 3-monitor surround setup using the two Dells and the Predator, but turns out all monitors have to be same size and display for surround.

I noticed many wall-mounted monitors on this thread and realized I had a nice space on the wall just above the Predator to do this. Got the 4K monitor after finding deals at Costco and stuck it on the wall. At that point I'd sunk a lot of cash into the Predator and decided to keep it as a gaming monitor. The wall-mounted 4K is used for TV and movies (mostly) while the other three monitors are used for gaming/work/etc. If I did not already have the Predator I probably would have gone with a large 4K monitor (not the 40" on the wall but something bigger) and stuck it between the Dells. But I do like the Predator so this will probably be my setup for the next few years. Unless I can figure out a way to a) afford and b) fit two more Predators on my desk. Now THAT would be a sweet surround setup.

Last edited: May 25, 2017 at 1:44 PM
  5. cokewithvanilla

cokewithvanilla n00bie

6. PTRMAN

PTRMAN [H]Lite

What hardware drives those 6 monitors?

7. cokewithvanilla

cokewithvanilla n00bie

nothing special, it isn't set up for gaming. I may replace with Vega if it ever comes out, or just leave it as is. its running everything with no issues, or crazy power draw.

Specs:

Corsair Crystal 460x RGB
    6x Acer XF270HU
    Corsair RM1000x
    Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero
    Ryzen 1700x
    Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gbx2 DDR 3000mhz (running at 2133)
    Samsung 960 Evo 250gb
    2x Powercolor Radeon RX570
    Corsair H100i v2
    Corsair M65
    Corsair K95 RGB Platinum
    3x VIVO 2 monitor stands (vertical)
    APC 1500VA

8. HDriscoll

HDriscoll Limp Gawd

I just bought another monitor stand from easymountlcd.com. I have their original one and wanted to add one above my three. The extension pole wouldn't fit on the mount I had. I emailed them and they explained that the mount was updated, so I bought the new one. I'm in the process of changing everything over.