Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang sold out while I was on a call, clicked on the discord link but too late. Hopefully EVGA comes through soon.

I saw that listing, didn't really want to pay $850 for a card though. Hope people actually get their cards from that.

This is honestly, bullshit. Implement EVGA's system already shitbirds. 99% of these will be on ebay in the next hour for 2x the price.

How about give an email to folks like whose orders you canceled due to stock issues earlier and give us a chance to buy first? Fuck NE.

Well guys, looks like I'm going clown:

1602202274413.png

I can see wanting the new cards, but i think it's stupid to pay close to 3090 prices for GPU's that will be widely available (Or should be) in the next month or two. It's not like a 2080Ti or the like can't tide most people over till it gets regularly in stock imho. (As someone mentioned, it's the "I have to have it now" attitude")
Was seeing Samsung G9 Odyssey's that were being normally sold for $1350 on Amazon go up to near 3K from scalpers when they went out of stock for a few days.

Reactions: Bellz
like this
I can see wanting the new cards, but i think it's stupid to pay close to 3090 prices for GPU's that will be widely available (Or should be) in the next month or two. It's not like a 2080Ti or the like can't tide most people over till it gets regularly in stock imho. (As someone mentioned, it's the "I have to have it now" attitude")
Was seeing Samsung G9 Odyssey's that were being normally sold for $1350 on Amazon go up to near 3K from scalpers when they went out of stock for a few days.
If you're talking about the eBay link it was originally a $850 (MSRP) listing for the Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080.

I've been monitoring this thread for a while. Obviously don't post much. I managed to get all the way to the CC 3 digit code input before getting OOS on Newegg just a bit ago (one of the EVGA 3080's). Closest I've gotten. Would have made it with Apple Pay, but I'm Android only.

I've been monitoring this thread for a while. Obviously don't post much. I managed to get all the way to the CC 3 digit code input before getting OOS on Newegg just a bit ago (one of the EVGA 3080's). Closest I've gotten. Would have made it with Apple Pay, but I'm Android only.
Don't feel bad, NE is scum. I got two orders in they voided after the fact for insufficient stock and then post 200+ of the AORUS cards on Canadian ebay which are shipping from NJ but cannot ship to US! They want people to flock to their sites probably for SEO traffic metrics. Fuck their mind games.

Don't feel bad, NE is scum. I got two orders in they voided after the fact for insufficient stock and then post 200+ of the AORUS cards on Canadian ebay which are shipping from NJ but cannot ship to US! They want people to flock to their sites probably for SEO traffic metrics. Fuck their mind games.

I can wait. I'm getting by like of lot of people on here, struggling along with a 2080 Super. LOL I thought it was more interesting that I made it that far for the first time Almost makes me think it might be slowing down very slightly. Probably wishful thinking, but who knows.

I can wait. I'm getting by like of lot of people on here, struggling along with a 2080 Super. LOL I thought it was more interesting that I made it that far for the first time Almost makes me think it might be slowing down very slightly. Probably wishful thinking, but who knows.
Sold my 2080 ti (not upset about that was an out of warranty Zotac whose fans I already had to replace, sold for 700+ and I bought if for 800 and change), now on the EVGA queues and a step-up from my current 2060 KO. Hoping the 9/21-9/22 notification buy things come sooner than the return date on the 2060 of 11/2 (unlikely the 10/3 step up will come sooner but who knows). If nothing else changes much, I guess the 2080 ti b stocks should drop to sub 600 again after Navi launches.

When will the factor water cooled card drop? Like the MSI RTX 3080 SEA HAWK EK X? Haven't even seen teaser photos from EVGA, MSI or Zotac. What's up with that?

When will the factor water cooled card drop? Like the MSI RTX 3080 SEA HAWK EK X? Haven't even seen teaser photos from EVGA, MSI or Zotac. What's up with that?

Those versions always come later on.

the evga hybrid renders have been out since before launch. I assume when supply catches up, the secondary/specialty models will come.

Managed to snag an MSI Ventus tonight. I'm happy but pretty conflicted about supporting MSI. I guess beggars and choosers and *waves at nothing in particular*...

Managed to snag an MSI Ventus tonight. I'm happy but pretty conflicted about supporting MSI. I guess beggars and choosers and *waves at nothing in particular*...
Nice. I'm stuck hoping for an evga xc3 due to length, or the founder's edition. No dice for me yet.

Don't buy Zotac or MSI.

These companies actually want scalping. It's basically an excuse for them to raise prices across the board by inflating demand via artificial scarcity.

Don't buy Zotac or MSI.

These companies actually want scalping. It's basically an excuse for them to raise prices across the board by inflating demand via artificial scarcity.
Yeah that's exactly why I'm conflicted. It was intentional.. just took the only one that popped on newegg.

Nice. I'm stuck hoping for an evga xc3 due to length, or the founder's edition. No dice for me yet.
Are you using distill plus the newegg wishlist in the newegg mobile app (for the evga)? I'm convinced the app is faster - I never got even close to buying a card on my desktop. Mobile app was the first try (once I knew a drop was happening). Good luck!

Are you using distill plus the newegg wishlist in the newegg mobile app (for the evga)? I'm convinced the app is faster - I never got even close to buying a card on my desktop. Mobile app was the first try (once I knew a drop was happening). Good luck!
Thanks, but I need to shop somewhere that allows for returns just in case it doesn't fit :). I'm using check4change with Firefox at the moment. I may have to just risk it and buy a new case if it won't fit... Thsmks for the tips!

I have the Evga xc3 3090 and my friend has the FTW 3090, not really a lot different between them performance wise other than the shroud.

Also, the evga xc3 3080 and 3090 look identical. They are smaller cards. Zero chance of sag.

Do you think we'll ever see Founders Edition again on Nvidia?

Do you think we'll ever see Founders Edition again on Nvidia?
Nvidia has stated they plan to keep producing FE cards through the entire lifecycle of this generation. So yes.

Reactions: rw3
like this
Nvidia has stated they plan to keep producing FE cards through the entire lifecycle of this generation. So yes.
I thought I had read that but just wanted to confirm. Might be a while though...

EK's configurator says "Coming Soon™" for EVGA FTW3 blocks. That's awesome because this card is butt-ugly. I wonder when we can expect those to hit market.

EK's configurator says "Coming Soon™" for EVGA FTW3 blocks. That's awesome because this card is butt-ugly. I wonder when we can expect those to hit market.
I’m still waiting for them to ship my 3090 ASUS TUF block. Supposed to ship by the end of this month.

I am banking on the EVGA queue at this point - should be able to get an XC3 card through that in hopefully relatively short order.

Apparently there was a drop on Best Buy - I was never even able to add to cart but people on the Discord are saying they got FEs and XC3s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back