Official NVIDIA Ampere In-Stock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. It probably depends on the model, but I have queues from December and January. Some in March. I havnt received any yet. They are like a year behind.... Possibly 2 years..
Yeah, majority of mine are March, no notifications yet....

My 3060 notify last week was from 5/1.

1631568716688.png

Man, I should have probably just signed up for that, I only picked 3070/3080s at the time. Nice job, were you able to buy it?

Affirmative. It was waiting for me Friday when I got home.

I signed up for every card I wanted at EVGA. So far, I have received 3 notifies for the 30 series from them - 2 3070's and the 3060. Bought all three. Returned one 3070 (both original 3070's were defective - RMA'd one, returned the other).

I managed to snag a 3090 off Amazon in the early days and "won" one Newegg shuffle for an EVGA 3070 ti. Only Newegg took advantage of me and made me feel dirty....

I did mine over 2 months ago but never got an email?!!!?
So, if they are only notifying this model for the first week of May, you have a ways to go before they start notifying for this model for June/July.

Affirmative. It was waiting for me Friday when I got home.

I signed up for every card I wanted at EVGA. So far, I have received 3 notifies for the 30 series from them - 2 3070's and the 3060. Bought all three. Returned one 3070 (both original 3070's were defective - RMA'd one, returned the other).

I managed to snag a 3090 off Amazon in the early days and "won" one Newegg shuffle for an EVGA 3070 ti. Only Newegg took advantage of me and made me feel dirty....
Very nice!! Haha, I still haven't managed to get one yet... I'm still trying to get a decent price but I might cave soon on a mid price (basically between msrp and scalpers current rate).

Newegg, I think I'm 0 for a lot, haha.

So, if they are only notifying this model for the first week of May, you have a ways to go before they start notifying for this model for June/July.
I did notifies for all 3060s and 3070s. I really don't remember exactly when... I guess I'm way too far behind and didn't find the notify until too late. You must be super lucky to have gotten that many cards already!

I did notifies for all 3060s and 3070s. I really don't remember exactly when... I guess I'm way too far behind and didn't find the notify until too late. You must be super lucky to have gotten that many cards already!
Super patient.

I put in back in Feb and still haven't heard anything
Ugh man I hope they just skipped you on accident lol. I'm still on a Asus 970 but I've given up trying to get a card. I petty much signed up for notify on every card but the 3090 on evga lol

Haha, I still can't believe I won that evga daily giveaway last month. It wasn't anything exciting (not a gpu)... but I got excited about it being a chance to buy a card before opening the email. Nope just a free peripheral....

Ugh man I hope they just skipped you on accident lol. I'm still on a Asus 970 but I've given up trying to get a card. I petty much signed up for notify on every card but the 3090 on evga lol
Running a 970 also. Keep faith. My 3060 should be here today.

I managed to get an RTX 3060 on the Newegg Shuffle. I feel dirty that I paid more for it than what I paid for a GTX 1080 Strix two months after that card launched.

https://fateka.com/zotac-nvidia-gef...t-hdmi-bit-1695-14000-hdcp-three-dp-hdmi-lhr/
rtx 3060ti for $800

This site seems to not be on the list for bots and stuff so it might be worth bookmarking for later.

This site had 3060Ti for $599.99 and 3080 FTW3 for about $1k NON-LHR all day long that were in stock for maybe a couple hours at a time, then the guy started limiting one card type per address and finally started charging more than stockx. This site and roguecast were gems before they realized that the cards will sell out quickly if they didn't list at the current market price.

Happy Ampere Day 😊 One year later we're still here. I remember waking up trying to get a 3080 on Nv's site and falling back asleep content with my then 2080 Ti after a sneaker bot got 'em all...where were you on Ampere day? 🤪

I have a project needing a GFX card and RAM, otherwise I would have waited for something cheaper, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back