Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

The servers are busy at this time. Please try again later.

2 seconds later

The servers are busy at this time. Please try again later.

lies!

I am getting really good at beating Inferno Mode

oh and Inferno Mode = typing in my password real fast and hitting enter 10000x times

Activision really needs to hire better overseers...clearly they're not whipping the slaves on the server treadmills hard enough. Mush motherfu***ers!

I am getting really good at beating Inferno Mode

oh and Inferno Mode = typing in my password real fast and hitting enter 10000x times

CTRL+V is your friend.

Heh...twice now it's gotten to the Auth step, and told me my credentials were wrong. No they're not, damnit.

Been stuck on character creation screen for about 20 minutes. Am I having fun yet? :D

Does anyone know how to send a guest pass with a digital copy? I can't find the option on the battle.net site in account management. (Please don't spam me asking for one, it's accounted for :) ).

Good news Target who said they weren't shipping me a CE just shipped it, however I went and pre-ordered the digital edition because I thought I wasn't going to get my physical copy. Now have two D3s lol ><. Well maybe by the time I get my CE tonight I will actually be able to play...

can't get in either. sounds like no one has been able to play?

We'll never know though... if they got in, they ain't coming to the forums =P

Breaking news from Blizz
R5WGt.gif

Good news Target who said they weren't shipping me a CE just shipped it, however I went and pre-ordered the digital edition because I thought I wasn't going to get my physical copy. Now have two D3s lol ><. Well maybe by the time I get my CE tonight I will actually be able to play...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4175421603?page=2#24

Friend of mine in SoCal got in on his first attempt and is already leveling. that fucker.

This is the perfect opportunity for hackers to strike, when Blizzard is frantically trying to get their servers in order as millions of people try to login

Dear Blizzard,

If you want to use "always online DRM", make fucking sure you can handle the load!

So you're saying the servers are down, now? Or just the site? I've been timing out at Create Hero for awhile now...

I've been stuck at the character selection screen. Every time I hit create hero, I get a request timed out. However three of my friends are in game and playing. FUCKERS! :O

Man, the texture for the character models' face must be all of what, 64x64 pixels? So glad it's halfway through 2012 :p

I dont get why there isnt at least a log in que, this 37 message is just bs, a que would eliminate spamming auths against the server..

I dont get why there isnt at least a log in que, this 37 message is just bs, a que would eliminate spamming auths against the server..

I agree, it's honestly pretty stupid a design in my opinion. I'm still timing out on create hero :(.

Man, the texture for the character models' face must be all of what, 64x64 pixels? So glad it's halfway through 2012 :p

Heh, yeah, it doesn't look so good at 2560x1600 on the create hero screen haha.

Back