• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

aaaaaaaaand im in :D

shit false alarm... made it to the agreements only to get server's busy error after

of course this wouldn't have worked out as planned.

Same here, but I am now on Retrieving Hero List, it hasn't fully gone in yet (I have authenticated). :(

EDIT: Figures, "request has timed out".
 
Well while we're waiting, could someone pm me a guest pass? It seems the game comes with 2
 
yeah.. 37 error, give it an hour or so, we still have the advantage of all the jerks who gotta work tomorrow going to bed soon :)
 
I also wouldn't object to a guest pass... didn't think much of the beta but willing to give it another shot.
 
They really should reserve bandwidth for 2 minutes or so to those that have logged in so they can get a character setup and start going.
 
Does anyone have a guest pass by chance? I would appreciate it very much.
 
operation timed out twice on retrieving heroes. lots of server busy notifications.

I think they are getting hammered.


damnit blizzard. you of all companies should know how to handle this.
 
:( Haven't even been able to login once.

Im-Giving-Her-All-Shes-Got_6269-l.jpg
 
servers are busy! :( everyone stop trying to log in and i will too *WINK WINK*
 
Played through to kill the skeleton king this morning after getting up for work. Took around 1-1,5 hours in total. EU servers here though.
 
I hit demon for 5 damage. I block demon attack. You have defeated Diablo. I win.

I had to accept the EULA 3 times :p
 
Back
Top