- Joined
- Dec 2, 2004
- Messages
- 32,951
Those were 3 different EULA![]()
Yep, rofl.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Those were 3 different EULA![]()
I am getting really good at beating Inferno Mode
oh and Inferno Mode = typing in my password real fast and hitting enter 10000x times
ctrl v enter, enter, ctr v enter, enter, ctrl v enter, enter
I didn't even bother to read the TOS![]()
Heh...twice now it's gotten to the Auth step, and told me my credentials were wrong. No they're not, damnit.
Been stuck on character creation screen for about 20 minutes. Am I having fun yet?![]()
Ctrl -V does that, type manually.
It's a shortcut to paste whats on your clipboard.Ctrl -V does that, type manually.
Ctrl -V does that, type manually.
Good news Target who said they weren't shipping me a CE just shipped it, however I went and pre-ordered the digital edition because I thought I wasn't going to get my physical copy. Now have two D3s lol ><. Well maybe by the time I get my CE tonight I will actually be able to play...
@BlizzardCS
We are aware the http://Battle.net sites are in maintenance. No ETA when they will be available Updates to follow.
Nice.
Those were 3 different EULA![]()
I dont get why there isnt at least a log in que, this 37 message is just bs, a que would eliminate spamming auths against the server..
Man, the texture for the character models' face must be all of what, 64x64 pixels? So glad it's halfway through 2012![]()