• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

I noticed in the real money one that it said what you are paying for is buying a license to use a item. Which makes sense, but funny to read.

you actually took the time to read it?


It's getting worse. constant server busy. not even getting past authentication now.
 
No rolling starts and no login queue, good thing we had those stress and beta tests so they could change absolutely NOTHING. "but rolling starts aren't fair for leveling"...right because we are ALL playing right now.
 
BlizzardCS ‏ @BlizzardCS
Error 3004, 3006, 3007, or 300008: We've found that one of these suggestions can help: http:///Kj0A1X
are they just trying to feed us some shens?
 
I've been on the character creation screen for nearly half an hour. There's no way Blizzard didn't see this coming. The open beta weekend was a clear indicator that they needed to prepare for the surge of players.
 
Got error code 3006 again when trying to submit my character, then my game froze and then crashed. Swell.
 
So I just bought this on my Laptop, plan to play on that tonight. Tomorrow I plan on playing it on my desktop. Will it be like Steam, I just download it to my desktop,login, and play? Or will I have deauthorize my laptop for my desktop,etc.,?
 
now sometimes getting "player has been disconnected error 3005"
 
I have this cynical feeling that they didn't bother with setting up servers with anticipation for 12:01 AM, they're probably just starting to set them up right now.
 
BETA are those actually limited quantities or just gonna show up in huge quantities in a week again?
 
Yaaaawwnn. Fuck this shit. I'm gonna go have sex and then fall asleep. Wake up bright and bushy tailed only to STILL not be able to log in and then I'm gonna go have more sex.
 
can someone post if they actually get in, I'm thinking nobody is actually in yet and they screwed something up at the character creation part. Everyone seems to be stuck there.
 
BETA are those actually limited quantities or just gonna show up in huge quantities in a week again?

meh I doubt these'll actually be limited quantities, probably will see them in Bestbuy clearance sections 3 months from now going for $60
 
And just think....all the bigwigs at Blizzard are at a party right now yukking it up while almost no one in NA can play their game at the moment.
 
I'm sure this has already been said, but I want to say it.

I just bought a $60 game (preloaded yesterday) that I cant play after it was released. Am I a sap?
 
can someone post if they actually get in, I'm thinking nobody is actually in yet and they screwed something up at the character creation part. Everyone seems to be stuck there.

Im on Teamspeak with two buddies. One is in but he got in right away. Im not sure if the rest of us are getting our hero created anytime soon....going to keep trying for another 20 or so minutes though.
 
can someone post if they actually get in, I'm thinking nobody is actually in yet and they screwed something up at the character creation part. Everyone seems to be stuck there.

I have three friends in vent right now playing waiting for me to get past log in screen. So yes, it does work..............



eventually...
 
Crud, my attempts at creating a character now glitched and it grayed out permanently. I give up for the night :p.

meh I doubt these'll actually be limited quantities, probably will see them in Bestbuy clearance sections 3 months from now going for $60

Yeah, speculation seems to be they won't be. I ordered one, I can return it for a month anyway.... though I'm debating just canceling it heh. No real risk and it looks like they're selling quickly on the 'Bay.
 
lol - this whole time i've been wearing my headphones.. without realizing the speakers were also on.

neighbors must love me
 
Back
Top