• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Diablo 3 Discussion Thread

can someone post if they actually get in, I'm thinking nobody is actually in yet and they screwed something up at the character creation part. Everyone seems to be stuck there.

I haven't gotten stuck there yet.

I have three friends in vent right now playing waiting for me to get past log in screen. So yes, it does work..............

sure they aint just screwin wit ya?
 
If they can't handle the load @ 4:00 AM EST then I doubt this game is playable today or this week for that matter.
 
What the?? I am trying to login and it keeps saying, after around 10 attempts, "player has been disconnected error 3005" until I restart the game. LAME, especially since I *WAS* in and the thing glitched out. :( It's around 4 am now, I think I'm giving up... I think.
 
If they can't handle the load @ 4:00 AM EST then I doubt this game is playable today or this week for that matter.

i know they had to take battle.net down to allow for more bandwidth to auth servers? really blizz?
 
well you can tell people are getting in cause no one is posting now... still not in here
 
Need more people to give up so i can get in... dont want to waste my 3 hour nap so i can stay up
 
Cataclysm wasn't like this. They know how to do a proper launch. Although WoW did have alot of servers already in place.
 
i went to bed early to get up to play before work, if dont get to play for at least an hour i dont think ill be making it to work lol...
 
two guest keys for those who need them

b26ywt 88ye myj9nk efnx wtxw4v
czmc79 nyjh bcktkn gkhp vymdcb

please leave them for people who actually want to try the game
 
Um this is still going on. Check out all the #error37 posts on twitter, it's hilarious to watch haha.
 
Alright I guess I'll give up on the guest passes....but if someone wants to pm me one that'd be cool. Didn't buy the game. Wasn't planning on it. Maybe demo will change my mind.
 
two guest keys for those who need them

b26ywt 88ye myj9nk efnx wtxw4v
czmc79 nyjh bcktkn gkhp vymdcb

please leave them for people who actually want to try the game

Wow thanks, just as I was logging for the night. I used the second one!
 
You know I understand that this is one of the hotly anticipated titles in years but given their knowledge of sales could they have not predicted this load? This is really unacceptable.
 
I went from error 37 for one hour, with a few times getting to retrieving character list only to be disconnected again, to finally entering the character creation screen. Chose my class, gave her a name and everything is greyed out and just stuck in the character screen... could this be the natural progression before being able to play?
 
In so confused, thought the mutiplayer would be set up like d2 on joining games
 
I thought the login problem was supposed to be gone on launch day:mad:
 
Great idea that you have to login which you cant atm to even play single mode.. great idea no wonder the servers are so jammed....
 
Back
Top