Flogger23m
Fully [H]
- Joined
- Jun 19, 2009
- Messages
- 16,933
I prefer attractive characters. Especially if I have to see them in dozens of cut scenes and in the gameplay. I can see clearly that she's crafted to not offend the blue haired land whales. That alone isn't going to stop me from playing the game just to be clear, but this kind of design choice is a red flag that indicates that the game will likely be a shit show. But then again, I could be wrong. I'll look at some gameplay videos and maybe a couple of reviews and make the decision to buy the game or not.
They made the default female protagonist in Mass Effect Andromeda ugly in the day one patch and I thought the game was better than it gets credit for.
I agree in general but this character doesn't look that bad. Looks fairly average, and Star Wars has an ugly, broken down and junky aesthetic so it fits.