PassingThru
n00b
- Joined
- Jun 15, 2006
- Messages
- 14
I guess I'll qualify if VM ever ships my system and if the eVGA 7900 works, etc etc.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
doh, i'm not usually one to make a mistake like thatN H O said:fixed![]()
The old S939 3500+'s don't OC for flipping shit. Best I've evern gotten one was 2.6Ghz and it wasn't stable, stable was 2.45Ghz.(cf)Eclipse said:which one, there's about 6 last i checked![]()
![]()
its okay, i forgive you(cf)Eclipse said:doh, i'm not usually one to make a mistake like that![]()
The Doc said:![]()
Here's my 3800+ X2! Add me to the list please!![]()
probably something in the spd that the board isn't likingThatsAgood1jay said:does anyone know why my ocz memory wont post on a MSI k9n sli premium?>
saturnine2 said:I might as well post a pic to join the club
http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p61600160vc.jpg
the nvidia logo on it has me a bit confusedsaturnine2 said:Zalman CNPS9500 for AM2![]()
pics in action?!saturnine2 said:I thought the same thing when opening the packageThe box states that it is an NVidia recommended product, since when did they start recommending HSFs?
There is also a NVidia logo on the fan itself, and the fan has green LEDs.
your BIOS may need to have a setting changed to use whatever is n your PCIe slot as the primary video card.ThatsAgood1jay said:i cant get a signal to my monitor. i cant enter bios. and i dont know any ddr2 800 that runs at 1.8 volts. Am i screwed? or does someone have a cure?.
ThatsAgood1jay said:one thing i forgot to mention. Im useing the 250gb hdd out of the system i used to have. i told my brother before he dissasmbled that system to clear the hdd of all asus software and stuff. could something on the hdd be causing this?
yes, you can. clearing the bios always gives me a checksum error, but other than that it's fineThatsAgood1jay said:Could i ever hit the "red button" on the motherboard to clear the bios of stock settings?
whoa....congrats on your new system, it sure does look nicesaturnine2 said:Best I can do with my crappy camera:
God I can't wait till that ram arrives..


freeloader1969 said:What memory does everyone run with their Asus M2N-SLI boards? I'm looking for some DDR2-800mhz (atleast 1gb) memory for this system.
freeloader1969 said:What memory does everyone run with their Asus M2N-SLI boards? I'm looking for some DDR2-800mhz (atleast 1gb) memory for this system.
Does that say FX 39?ThatsAgood1jay said:Well i finally got the system running. turns out the memory i got was completly fryed. i got a set from frys and am waiting for rma of new ram from the egg.
[/URL][/IMG]![]()
please add to members![]()