Socket AM2 Club!

AaronP

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Jan 13, 2005
Messages
11,527
Shall I start the Socket AM2 Club :D.

Requirements:
----------------------------------------------------------
Ownership of a Socket AM2 Processor.
(Picture of Socket AM2 Picture that you took or Screenshot of CPUZ running works)

Leaders: (2)
----------------------------------------------------------
Leon2ky - President - Sempron 64 3000+
(cf)Eclipse - Vice President/Ghetto Tweaker - Sempron 64 3400+ & Athlon 64 4000+

Current Members: (54)
----------------------------------------------------------
Ockie - Sempron 64 2800+ & Athlon FX62 & Athlon 64 3500+
Tetrahedron - Athlon 64 3200+
IxGOxSOLO - Athlon 64 3500+
zrikz - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
freeloader1969 - Athlon 64 3200+
The Doc - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
saturnine2 - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
zrikz - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
SulSeeker - Athlon 64 3500+
-=Antimatter=- - Athlon 64 3800+
ThatsAgood1jay - Athlon 64 X2 4000+
PassingThru - Athlon 64 X2 4600+
z3r0- - Athlon 64 3800+
uncleweb - Athlon 64 3200+
wiretap - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
mETRo - Athlon 64 3500+ & Athlon X2 3800+
maverick777 - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
sceevey - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
epikz - Athlon 64 3800+
Dillusion - Athlon 64 3800+
epikz - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Jordan1 - Sempron 64 2800+
oRdchaos - Athlon 64 3000+
fland - Athlon 64 3000+
kevz0r - Athlon FX-62
desrin - Athlon 64 3500+
BitchBreaker - Athlon 64 X2 5000+ & Sempron 64 2800+
MC FLMJIG - Athlon 64 3000+
DoomRulz - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
paraga1234 - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
AMD RULES - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
lodingi - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
smizack - Athlon 64 X2 4200+
BlackTigers91 - Athlon 64 3200+
Mwarhead - Athlon 64 3500+
TeamStrykerCore - Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane
Vegas98 - Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane
thorton3100 - Sempron 64 3200+
mikeroq - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
HighlanderIIC - Athlon 64 X2 4000+
Deviationer - Athlon 64 X2 5200+
pjaank - Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane
Techno Pride - Athlon 64 X2 3600+
blairellis - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
SpeedRunner - Athlon 64 X2 4600+
sonicwind - Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane
blackwinterday - Athlon 64 3200+
protias - Sempron 64 2800+
Shroomie - Opteron 1212
Thin Man - Athlon 64 X2 4400+
Black-Tom - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
Dallas - Athlon 64 X2 3800+
luke51087 - Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Brisbane
blackacidevil - Athlon 64 X2 5200+


Currently Available Socket AM2 Processors: (Based on Newegg.com)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
amdlogos.jpg

Sempron 64 2800+ 1.6Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 128KB L2 Cache
Sempron 64 3000+ 1.6Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 256KB L2 Cache
Sempron 64 3200+ 1.8Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 128KB L2 Cache
Sempron 64 3400+ 1.8Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 256KB L2 Cache
Sempron 64 3500+ 2.0Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 128KB L2 Cache
Sempron 64 3600+ 2.0Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 256KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3000+ 1.8Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3200+ 2.0Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3500+ 2.2Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3500+ Lima 65NM 2.2Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3800+ 2.4Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 3800+ Lima 65NM 2.4Ghz 128KB L1 Cache 512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 3600+ Brisbane 1.9Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 2.0Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache - No Longer Available
Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane 2.1Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 4200+ 2.2Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache - No Longer Available
Athlon 64 X2 4400+ Brisbane 2.3Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 4600+ 2.4Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 4800+ 2.2Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache - No Longer Available
Athlon 64 X2 4800+ Brisbane 2.5Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512KB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.6Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 5400+ 2.8Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x512kb L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 5600+ 2.8Ghz 2x1MB L1 Cache 2x512kb L2 Cache
Athlon 64 X2 6000+ 3.0Ghz 2x1MB L1 Cache 2x512kb L2 Cache
Athlon 64 FX 62 2.8Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Opteron 1210 1.8Ghz 2x128KB L1 cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Opteron 1212 2.0Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Opteron 1214 2,2Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Opteron 1216 2.4Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
Opteron 1218 2.6Ghz 2x128KB L1 Cache 2x1MB L2 Cache
 
What do I get? I'm the highest AM2 here personally owned on the forums? :) I also have a sempron 2800 on the way.

I was thinking of making this post but I wasn't sure on the community structure to claim the throne for a club.


Pics coming this afternoon to a browser near you.
 
Leon2ky said:
Shall I start the Socket AM2 Club :D.

Requirements:
----------------------------------------------------------
Ownership of a Socket AM2 Processor.
(Picture or Receipt to Prove ownership will work)

Do you have a Socket AM2 processor? :cool:
 
Bone said:
Do you have a Socket AM2 processor? :cool:
Sempron 64 3000+ ;), I'll get pictures tonight when I get some other equipment to OC it.
 
Leon2ky said:
Sempron 64 3000+ ;), I'll get pictures tonight when I get some other equipment to OC it.


I see how it is, you respond to him but you dont' allow me in the club? :( *Cries*
 
Leon2ky said:
My bad :p, *lets in*.


YAY!


Perhaps you should list beside each member what CPU they have? or keep a tally somewhere? That way you can have a diverse breakdown of the am2 club :)
 
Bone said:
A good reason: you can buy AM2 but you can't buy Conroe


Did you guys check the price of dual channel DDR800 or DDR1000 lately $426 for 2GB or $221 for 1GB. Isn;t it crazy?
 
annaconda said:
Did you guys check the price of dual channel DDR800 or DDR1000 lately $426 for 2GB or $221 for 1GB. Isn;t it crazy?
Funny, I just bought a set of 2GB DDR800 for $184 after shipping earlier this week. :rolleyes:
 
Leon2ky said:
Good idea :), *Adds That Feature*



No, because this is a club for people who own AM2, I don't care if you want to go conroe or not, hell I'm sure some of the people in this club are going to have a Conroe setup aswell.


Leon2ky, I also have an FX-62...


Here is my picture validation to this claim... just got her in.

 
I will be purchasing a AM2 3200 on the 15th along with a mobo and 2GB of DDR2.. woohoo.. cant wait to be in the club. Congrats to those who have already made it in.
 
Tetrahedron said:
I will be purchasing a AM2 3200 on the 15th along with a mobo and 2GB of DDR2.. woohoo.. cant wait to be in the club. Congrats to those who have already made it in.
Athlon 64 or Sempron 64? I need to know before I can add you.
 
Ockie said:
Leon2ky, I also have an FX-62...


Here is my picture validation to this claim... just got her in.
why'd you block out the 2nd and 3rd line? 2nd line doesn't matter for warranty, and has some good info about the chip itself, and if you're gonna take the trouble to block the 3rd line, it's useless without blocking out the little square too.

i swear, people are so paranoid :p
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
why'd you block out the 2nd and 3rd line? 2nd line doesn't matter for warranty, and has some good info about the chip itself, and if you're gonna take the trouble to block the 3rd line, it's useless without blocking out the little square too.

i swear, people are so paranoid :p



Well I'm not a picture taker, so when I do I take care with expensive toys :D Ill reupload the original.
 
Ockie said:
Well I'm not a picture taker, so when I do I take care with expensive toys :D Ill reupload the original.
<3

btw, at 2.95ghz, ram at 421mhz, 4-4-3, 2T, i get 7538pts in 3dmark05, for the cpu score. (overall score is 6239 with a 7600gt at stock) :cool:
 
CCBXF... that's an interesting one. :D

i'll have to keep my eye out... see how that stepping does
 
this thread wont last a year like the s754 has, you copy cat you! bah, i thought eclipse started the thread. those comments go towards eclipse only. ill be joining this thread soon enough.
 
just cause you said that, i'll make sure it does :D

i vote we have a bandwidth competition. use sandra 2007 for consistancy? ;)
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
just cause you said that, i'll make sure it does :D

i vote we have a bandwidth competition. use sandra 2007 for consistancy? ;)



Dude, you could use tetris and we'd still blow those socket 754'ers out of the water ;)


jk
 
So I was prepping to OC the shit out of my Sempy, come to find out the MSI board I got from Newegg is DOA :mad:
 
(cf)Eclipse said:
without question. what you should ask is how cold can it go without bugging ;)



Well if you guys want to know, feel free to send me a cascade system and I'll let you know :D
 
Ockie said:
Well if you guys want to know, feel free to send me a cascade system and I'll let you know :D
probably not cold enough, but you should go to your grocery store and pick up some dry ice :D
 
Holy macaroni this is a nice cpu... wowsers... what is the voltage I can run an FX-62 at safley? Whats the norm and whats the max?
 
same as any other 90nm amd? i wouldn't go over 1.6v if you can keep temps below ~40-45c
 
I'm currently waiting for those bums and Newegg to send me a new Mobo, sending me a DOA motherboard that I bought new, how dare they!
 
Yay, count me in. The Newegg UPS man just dropped my stuff off at the door and now I'm currently building an AM2 system for my little brother. AMD A64 AM2 3500+, somebody has my digital camera so no pics as of yet. Darn prerequisites. So as of now I guess you can put my membership in limbo. :D
 
IxGOxSOLO said:
Yay, count me in. The Newegg UPS man just dropped my stuff off at the door and now I'm currently building an AM2 system for my little brother. AMD A64 AM2 3500+, somebody has my digital camera so no pics as of yet. Darn prerequisites. So as of now I guess you can put my membership in limbo. :D

I believe you, and I added you to the list. Also I updated the list of available AM2 Processors :D.
 
Back
Top