Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Everytime I look at this thread it makes me hate my setup a little bit more. There are so many great setups here that I wish I had the time and or money to do something similar myself.

My current setup. Quality isn't the best I am definitely not a photographer.

4XgWvXe.jpg

e7nAxAU.jpg

what desk is this?

2010-2014 Setup
Today!

Kudos to you for using a laptop as your keyboard!

Also, Microsoft WMO! I still use one as well and have used it for over 10 years now.. bulletproof mice. Real gamers use old school optical low DPI mice! :D

Also, Microsoft WMO! I still use one as well and have used it for over 10 years now.. bulletproof mice. Real gamers use old school optical low DPI mice! :D

Yess I still use a logitech m505 laser mouse that was like 50 bucks like 1000dpi, cant aim with anything else

The now discontinued IKEA Galant.

yep, it's 3 ikea galant desks. 2 straight and one curve right. the bekant series replaced the galant series at ikea. they are similar but honestly i like the galant better as it's modular and has squared edges vs. rounded on the bekant.

That's not a laptop. You can buy them that way. It's so you only have to get used to one keyboard type. Too bad Lenovo dumped this superior laptop keyboard layout.

Sorry, but I couldn't tell you. I got it from an office that was closing. They were throwing it away. It doesn't have any branding anywhere. The price was right though. :)

I once got a bunch of Hagas-brand high-end chairs from the trash container when the utility company headoffice on the other side of the street was remodelling. :) Some where missing one of their five wheels, so I took one extra and ended up with one without wheels and the others fully functional.

It's mostly staged but some members do keep their desks and peripherals very clean. Unfortunately, I'm one of the dusty ones.

Here's my pre-win 10, win 7 HP W2071d LED. Upgradin to 10 when it's released in the summer.

Last edited:
New monitors. Dell U3415W and U2515H. Pretty happy with both.

]

LOVE your setup man. That an ikea desk? I like how you have your A5+ above I bet you get better sound from them like that.

I have those speakers, that headphone stand too but with 650s.

Super clean setup I like it a lot

I saw this several pages back. Anyone know what those widgets are on the right of his screen? Is it a Rainmeter setup?

20150130_203258_zpsad6liqfo.jpg

Not to fret, I have since cleaned up the wires. They annoyed me too much.

47" LG on articulating mount. 32" cheap emerson on flat mount.. 2x HP ZR2740w

I really love this monitor. I want to get one like it.

Beautiful set up. May I ask where did you get the glass monitor shelf with legs you are using to elevate the monitor? I love it. thanks

I've posted my setup elsewhere, but never in this thread before.. so why not! :) It's come a long way in the last few months.
piQHQMJ.jpg

b6PwsPP.jpg

GsX2yzp.jpg

Finally found a nice purple paint I like to paint over the atrocious wallpaper from the 70s in this bedroom, and then can finally mount the TV!

This is what my room looked like a few months ago:
5nLB0cS.jpg

I'm a cripple, so for the last 8 years I've had my computer setup right next to my bed because I need to continuously elevate my one leg, and have surgeries that require 3 months of not moving almost at all, etc. But laying down was screwing up my back, so I decided to get a "proper" desk and chair... and all the other stuff ;) Upgraded from my 7 year old Samsung 32" LCD TV to a 50" LG, while also upgrading my old cheap 27" Acer monitors to a BenQ XL2720Z and an AOC Q2770PQU.

Just got a new 32" Samsung S32D850T Holy shit this thing is AWESOME!! I had 24" for the last 5 years. It was time to upgrade finally. Wow incredible difference.

P1000986.jpg

P1000987.jpg

2u60ntk.jpg

9gawdy.jpg

Just set this up, wasn't using my old system and LCD but I decided to rearrange my desk and came up with this. My MSI laptop on the left is connected to the 24" BenQ. Mouse is a Razor taipan and the keyboard is an i-rocks gaming keyboard which is sweet because its so compact which is what I needed to have enough space for my mouse.

Last edited:
Back