Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Pics of viper please. Preferably power sliding or burnout. Don't hit gravel. I hear they are uncontrollable.

Well, I tried to post what others wanted to see. PM me if you want to see pics of my couch and car.

Got me some LED lights for under the desk, they look awesome at night when all the lights are off. I want one more strip to go in back of the TV. I STILL need to get rid of the 70's wallpaper in this room... and then wall mount the TV. But as a cripple, I can't do it alone, so I have to get some friends to help me tackle all that :)

XuXV2ZV.jpg

ZOqHPjW.jpg

Q2sRnzz.jpg

Also saving up for a different monitor for portrait mode.. The XL2720Z obviously sucks in portrait, as it's a TN gaming panel.. viewing angles are atrocious. Saving up for a U2412M.

@ssj92 I like both monitors, which do you like better? Cause I'm interested in both. Also Nice setup!

Last edited:
@ssj92 I like both monitors, which do you like better? Cause I'm interested in both. Also Nice setup!

I like how the LG is a monitor so there's no extra BS and everything just works (4:4:4, low input lag compared to the samsung, etc.)

I also prefer the curve on the LG.

However, I'm going to have to go with the samsung. 4k is nice. Currently I'm stuck with 4:2:0 because I'm using an older GTX 780 with hdmi 1.4, but I'm getting my Titan X Tuesday and should have 4:2:2 working and everything should look nice.

The Wii U looks better on the samsung and I like how all of my content now actually fills the screen.

21:9 on the LG is nice, but 50% of the stuff was a small box with black borders on the left/right. Also some of my games didn't fill the screen either.

I like how the LG is a monitor so there's no extra BS and everything just works (4:4:4, low input lag compared to the samsung, etc.)

I also prefer the curve on the LG.

However, I'm going to have to go with the samsung. 4k is nice. Currently I'm stuck with 4:2:0 because I'm using an older GTX 780 with hdmi 1.4, but I'm getting my Titan X Tuesday and should have 4:2:2 working and everything should look nice.

The Wii U looks better on the samsung and I like how all of my content now actually fills the screen.

21:9 on the LG is nice, but 50% of the stuff was a small box with black borders on the left/right. Also some of my games didn't fill the screen either.

Nice! Definitely gonna invest in the Samsung for the future! Needing an upgrade real soon!

Nice! Definitely gonna invest in the Samsung for the future! Needing an upgrade real soon!

If you're still running that core 2 duo and gtx 460, then you get major respect from me.

You would definitely enjoy an upgrade. :cool:

Nothing too fancy, just basic Dell U2715, along with old, 16 years old Sony hifi system connected as 2.0 speakers. Beats all the plastic "computer" junk :) might possibly swap them for LSR305.

0Kaveqx.jpg

Mine. 3x 1440p

i want to change all this out for a 40 inch 4k... if only they weren't so expensive :(

vqIojbC.jpg

Yup

I paid $900 OTD. Not quite as bad. ;)

Still, for the amount of time you spend in a chair...I find it to be a worthwhile investment at either price.

Very true... but man that price tag makes my penis soft. One day I'll shell out the cash for that or a snazzy red Steelcase chair.

Yup

I paid $900 OTD. Not quite as bad. ;)

Still, for the amount of time you spend in a chair...I find it to be a worthwhile investment at either price.

Agreed 100%. I paid $800 for an Aeron and it is probably the best purchase I've ever made.

I have had the Aeron for 5 years and it is showing no sign of wear. Before that I was going through cheaper chairs every couple years. You save money in the long run.

Also with the Aeron I never have back pain while using my computer. That alone is worth it.

Back