Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Spun Ducky

Gawd

Last edited:

Eshelmen

Supreme [H]ardness
15+ million views, amazing.

This has to be one of the most viewed threads in the history of the internet.
Keep it going fellas.

Banko

Gawd
I just got the Samsung 34" Curved. (Which is very nice imo, the input lag seems to be super low) But this was all I was able to come up with in terms of a setup on the spot:

Excuse the dust.

Last edited:

Rash

2[H]4U
I like to keep it simple nowadays and keep wires to a minimum, ill put a clearer picture up when theres some natural light:

Killahurtz

Gawd
just added this display to the collection...me and the wife have 31 monitors of all shapes and sizes with 15 in use , I am working up a few pics and a list to post

genkifd

Limp Gawd
wow thats a lot of screens in one room. i think that would be more than my entire house.

gigasmack

Gawd
I recently purchased an ASUS Swift (PG278Q). Mine arrived in perfect condition, not a single dead or stuck pixel. I've only had it for a few days, but G-sync is just amazing.

Last edited:

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd

potato picture, but this is 40" of plebbery. ill take a better pic once the camera charges

Last edited:

MrWrong

[H]ard|Gawd
Everytime I look at this thread it makes me hate my setup a little bit more. There are so many great setups here that I wish I had the time and or money to do something similar myself.

syn0s

Gawd
2010-2014 Setup
Today!

Kudos to you for using a laptop as your keyboard!

Also, Microsoft WMO! I still use one as well and have used it for over 10 years now.. bulletproof mice. Real gamers use old school optical low DPI mice! :D

babelmh13

Limp Gawd
Kudos to you for using a laptop as your keyboard!

Also, Microsoft WMO! I still use one as well and have used it for over 10 years now.. bulletproof mice. Real gamers use old school optical low DPI mice! :D

Yess I still use a logitech m505 laser mouse that was like 50 bucks like 1000dpi, cant aim with anything else

myelin1

Limp Gawd
The now discontinued IKEA Galant.

yep, it's 3 ikea galant desks. 2 straight and one curve right. the bekant series replaced the galant series at ikea. they are similar but honestly i like the galant better as it's modular and has squared edges vs. rounded on the bekant.