Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nice!!! I thought Ikea.com is out of them though - I can't find them online :( .

Also, what case is that to the left of the jerker? It looks pretty cool.

try craigslist. its what i did :). hooray! its a cooler master stacker, original design. the sides of the case are off cause i still have some stuff to do inside it lol :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Just got my new HDTV, Sharp Aquos LC-37GP1U yesterday, :D

amazing. My room etup is exactly the same way you have it, even the window and the dresser to the right of the desk. I have that same exact desk. Also, I have the same exact phone. Uniden correct? How did you fit 2 lcds on that desk?

amazing. My room etup is exactly the same way you have it, even the window and the dresser to the right of the desk. I have that same exact desk. Also, I have the same exact phone. Uniden correct? How did you fit 2 lcds on that desk?

Sweet! Yeah I re-arranged my room couple times until I came up with a great setup. This has been working so far.

Random: I just moved my center speaker on top of my new HDTV because when I connect my desktop to it and watch HD-DVDs I want the sound to come from the top of the TV. Even though the center speaker would be positioned towards the right of the front right speaker, I figure most sound coming from the front comes out of the center anyways. I have no room to move my front right speaker to the right of the center speaker, :(.

Yes, my phone is a Uniden DXAI4288-2.

I removed the right shelf on my desk to make some room for my second LCD. I used my 5 disc CD player below the E207WFP to raise it to the height of the 2001FP [E207WFP cannot height adjust].

matrix, how much you paid total for the jerker? did they delivered?

and you need to take care of those wires!

$75 :). no but i had my friend pick it up and i picked it up from him :). yeah i know. wires wires everywhere!

i felt like whoa when i just walked in to use the computer. its still awesome to see it :)

all these setups make me want to graduate so I can get in my own place and have the freedom to do the kind of setup i want... damn dorms lol

It looks like he removed the right top shelf. On mine I was going to move both of them out a little to fit the 2407wfp.

What desk it that? Looks like it can fit a lot of stuff! :eek:

if you are going to quote pictures, please don't quote all of them... not trying to be a dick, just when i see new pics i am like YA New pictures, then get disappointed, and then have to scroll through a bunch of pictures gets old.

if you are going to quote pictures, please don't quote all of them... not trying to be a dick, just when i see new pics i am like YA New pictures, then get disappointed, and then have to scroll through a bunch of pictures gets old.

^^ :D

inotocracy - desk info?

no lcd for the kid? mean dad.

edit: I just saw the fold up chair, no carpet and desk. spartan way huh?

Got a new desk last night, heres my new configuration..

My main LCD

Main Displays off my desktop. I use the right panel for yahoo widgets/help when coding. I did the best I could with the wire management using zip ties.

Network (switch/wireless to be added at some point)...Manual is my laptop mousepad atm b/c mouse cant track using glass...

[IMG]

T60p, use this every day at college...acts as Server during web development

[IMG]

Overall Setup, took about an hour and a half to assemble the desk...glass is tough but I never used my desk for other things besides eating/using the PC.

Hey! I got the same desk! http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1030430654&postcount=5284

that's a kick ass desk.. I need one like it when I move and get a real office.. oye!

edit: or perhaps the gaming station should go in the den?? heh.. I reckon I'll need one of those also. ;)

I am curious, how does that chair makes a difference for your lower back? Because I've lower back problem too, and if it can really make a difference, I'll go for it

If only you knew what I've been using for the past 4 months... (old old old dining room set chair)

workbig.jpg

More pics here.

That's a Benq FP241W and a Dell 2005. I'm waiting for another good 24" monitor before I purchase another one to replace the Dell.

My LCDs:
img0663bck0.jpg

img0664bmy4.jpg

My excuse for such a messy desk is that it is finals week for me. Next LCD will be a 37" Westy as those look amazing.

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

10738.jpg

BTW, I hate this desk.

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

BTW, I hate this desk.

dude, desk overload! i had that same desk once. the only thing i kept was the small shelf. which happens to color match my new jerker btw :D

Back