• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Nice!!! I thought Ikea.com is out of them though - I can't find them online :( .

Also, what case is that to the left of the jerker? It looks pretty cool.

try craigslist. its what i did :). hooray! its a cooler master stacker, original design. the sides of the case are off cause i still have some stuff to do inside it lol :)
 
1.jpg


2.jpg


3.jpg


Just got my new HDTV, Sharp Aquos LC-37GP1U yesterday, :D

amazing. My room etup is exactly the same way you have it, even the window and the dresser to the right of the desk. I have that same exact desk. Also, I have the same exact phone. Uniden correct? How did you fit 2 lcds on that desk?
 
amazing. My room etup is exactly the same way you have it, even the window and the dresser to the right of the desk. I have that same exact desk. Also, I have the same exact phone. Uniden correct? How did you fit 2 lcds on that desk?

Sweet! Yeah I re-arranged my room couple times until I came up with a great setup. This has been working so far.

Random: I just moved my center speaker on top of my new HDTV because when I connect my desktop to it and watch HD-DVDs I want the sound to come from the top of the TV. Even though the center speaker would be positioned towards the right of the front right speaker, I figure most sound coming from the front comes out of the center anyways. I have no room to move my front right speaker to the right of the center speaker, :(.

Yes, my phone is a Uniden DXAI4288-2.

I removed the right shelf on my desk to make some room for my second LCD. I used my 5 disc CD player below the E207WFP to raise it to the height of the 2001FP [E207WFP cannot height adjust].
 
matrix, how much you paid total for the jerker? did they delivered?

and you need to take care of those wires!

$75 :). no but i had my friend pick it up and i picked it up from him :). yeah i know. wires wires everywhere!

i felt like whoa when i just walked in to use the computer. its still awesome to see it :)
 
all these setups make me want to graduate so I can get in my own place and have the freedom to do the kind of setup i want... damn dorms lol
 
amazing. My room etup is exactly the same way you have it, even the window and the dresser to the right of the desk. I have that same exact desk. Also, I have the same exact phone. Uniden correct? How did you fit 2 lcds on that desk?
It looks like he removed the right top shelf. On mine I was going to move both of them out a little to fit the 2407wfp.
 
What desk it that? Looks like it can fit a lot of stuff! :eek:

if you are going to quote pictures, please don't quote all of them... not trying to be a dick, just when i see new pics i am like YA New pictures, then get disappointed, and then have to scroll through a bunch of pictures gets old.
 
if you are going to quote pictures, please don't quote all of them... not trying to be a dick, just when i see new pics i am like YA New pictures, then get disappointed, and then have to scroll through a bunch of pictures gets old.

^^ :D
 
inotocracy - desk info?

no lcd for the kid? mean dad.

edit: I just saw the fold up chair, no carpet and desk. spartan way huh?
 
Got a new desk last night, heres my new configuration..



My main LCD




Main Displays off my desktop. I use the right panel for yahoo widgets/help when coding. I did the best I could with the wire management using zip ties.



Network (switch/wireless to be added at some point)...Manual is my laptop mousepad atm b/c mouse cant track using glass...

[IMG]

T60p, use this every day at college...acts as Server during web development

[IMG]

Overall Setup, took about an hour and a half to assemble the desk...glass is tough but I never used my desk for other things besides eating/using the PC.


Hey! I got the same desk! http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1030430654&postcount=5284
 
that's a kick ass desk.. I need one like it when I move and get a real office.. oye!

edit: or perhaps the gaming station should go in the den?? heh.. I reckon I'll need one of those also. ;)
 
I am curious, how does that chair makes a difference for your lower back? Because I've lower back problem too, and if it can really make a difference, I'll go for it

If only you knew what I've been using for the past 4 months... (old old old dining room set chair)
 
workbig.jpg


More pics here.

That's a Benq FP241W and a Dell 2005. I'm waiting for another good 24" monitor before I purchase another one to replace the Dell.
 
My LCDs:
img0663bck0.jpg

img0664bmy4.jpg


My excuse for such a messy desk is that it is finals week for me. Next LCD will be a 37" Westy as those look amazing.
 
Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

10738.jpg




BTW, I hate this desk.
 
Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.





BTW, I hate this desk.

dude, desk overload! i had that same desk once. the only thing i kept was the small shelf. which happens to color match my new jerker btw :D
 
Back
Top