Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

@ locutus24, you can keep your resolution of 1366x768 and take away them horrible black borders by using "media player classic".. when open it, simply right click and select "pan&scan", then select "zoom to widescreen". It truly the best media player around.

Also, if you have problems with 4:3 video's, simply change your resolution to 1280x960 and it will fit perfectly on your screen. :)

I get the black bars around my movies, but it only does it when i use windows media player, when i use power DVD it doesent do it.

No link yet? :eek:

i CAN'T believe no one has asked.

<clear throat> link to left monitor wallpaper, please :cool:

IMG_3240.jpg

No link yet? :eek:
The link was actually posted by, *gasp*, me, some time ago in this thread. But, due to the extreme length of this thread, I'll let it slide ;)

Instead of a link, though, I'll actually give you something much better. Google "20 british models", WITH quotes. The first couple of links have this wallpaper, and much, much more.

I love huge images, they make me remember that even tho I just brought a new monitor, i still need to get a bigger one :p

Moved back home for the summer, so heres a few photos. :rolleyes:

1.jpg

2.jpg

(For some reason the colors are wayy off..)

^^^ Very nice, Morazl ... I'm liking the wall color scheme. As for the monitor, well ...

:D

Thanks, they are much darker but the flash was on. It's a really nice apartment, lots of color.

Good God. That wallpaper of the British Models is epically awesome.

I did some googling and found there are 4 total pictures like that, and I downloaded them all :)

I find myself randomly minimizing windows...

dual303.jpg

Just picked up the HC version my original 3007 one is sold but i could not resist the shot.

Ugh, Corona.

I like the occasional Corona.. at least I can drink it, any brand dark beer and a lot of mainstream lighter ones will give me an instant headache.

jacuzz1, have you calibrated or done anything that shows off the higher gamut?

Jacuzz1, is the HC version on the right in your photos? Seems to have brighter colours on the wallpaper, vs the left screen.

I like the occasional Corona.. at least I can drink it, any brand dark beer and a lot of mainstream lighter ones will give me an instant headache.

jacuzz1, have you calibrated or done anything that shows off the higher gamut?
nothing yet, i just got it yesterday and had just enough time to fire it up after my kids baseball game and have a beer/ chat session.

I can say that right out of the box you notice a difference. I played CS source I it look like i had digital vibrance on when i did not

nothing yet, i just got it yesterday and had just enough time to fire it up after my kids baseball game and have a beer/ chat session.

I can say that right out of the box you notice a difference. I played CS source I it look like i had digital vibrance on when i did not

Jacuzz1, 3 mice and 2 keyboard? What's the 3rd mouse for?

Back