Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here is my setup:





Dual 22 inch Samsung
Dell XPS Gen 4
3.60 GHz 800 MHz Fbs
4.00 Gig Ram
SATA 74 gig 10k rpm Raptor
2 x SATA 320 gig Western Digital
DVD Rom and Sony DVD Burner
Sound Blaster Audigy 4
Nvidia Geforce 7950 GT 512 Mb Ram
 
dual303.jpg


I like that desk, an ikea?
 
eab16hatchie

sweet screen. The whole room looks good. black and red. I dont care much for red, but its nice to see something other then white walls.
 
bomber have you ever used that acer TV as a monitor?

It is linked up to my pc yeah, the resolution on it is too small for me to use it as a primary screen, but i watch dvds etc on it through the pc. the quality is quite good too., but the dell 2407wfp i got is huge and perfect for a monitor :)
 
Got a new desk last night, heres my new configuration..

main.jpg


My main LCD


right.jpg


Main Displays off my desktop. I use the right panel for yahoo widgets/help when coding. I did the best I could with the wire management using zip ties.

MIDDLE.jpg


Network (switch/wireless to be added at some point)...Manual is my laptop mousepad atm b/c mouse cant track using glass...

left.jpg


T60p, use this every day at college...acts as Server during web development

overall.jpg


Overall Setup, took about an hour and a half to assemble the desk...glass is tough but I never used my desk for other things besides eating/using the PC.
 
Yeah. Just got em :)

Kick a$$. Nice setup.

I can't decide between those or a 3007 HC. The 24s would probably win out except I have an existing 20 inch and only one vid card. I guess I could sell the 20 and then buy the 24s, but I haven't ever tried selling anything before. I think selling stuff would be a hassle probably for me.
 
Kick a$$. Nice setup.

I can't decide between those or a 3007 HC. The 24s would probably win out except I have an existing 20 inch and only one vid card. I guess I could sell the 20 and then buy the 24s, but I haven't ever tried selling anything before. I think selling stuff would be a hassle probably for me.

Does your video card have two video inputs? Mine has 2 so I am going to use my 2407 as a my main when it comes in and my 2005 as my secondary monitor.
 
Does your video card have two video inputs? Mine has 2 so I am going to use my 2407 as a my main when it comes in and my 2005 as my secondary monitor.

Yeah, it does. It has two DVI outputs. So I will either buy the 3007 HC and use that as my primary and my 20 inch as my secondary, or I will probably sell my 20 inch and then buy two 2407s. I am pretty sure though that I don't want to sell my 20 inch because it would be a hassle to do that. I guess I could even use my 20 inch and buy one 2407, but my 20 inch is not widescreen and I don't know if 20 inch + 2407 is enough screen space. It would be so much nice to have 3007 HC + rotated 20 inch to create a consistent display height.
 
Got a new desk last night, heres my new configuration..

Main Displays off my desktop. I use the right panel for yahoo widgets/help when coding. I did the best I could with the wire management using zip ties.

MIDDLE.jpg

.

for a guy w/ a login id like that, you still use pencil?:D
 
Awesome

How is the VX2025wm?

i love it...really want a second one but of course they go and make a new model :-/

and for the pencil, we use those "fill the bubble in and the computer will score it" tests at college so i needed a number 2, but i rarely used them otherwise lol
 
evo, I love the style of that desk. Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Can you get it with frosted glass? (white glass, not clear)
 
evo, I love the style of that desk. Where did you get it and how much did it cost? Can you get it with frosted glass? (white glass, not clear)

I saw that desk at Staples a few months ago...I believe it does not come in a glass finish, only wood, and it was somewhere around $130 If i recall correctly
 
I saw that desk at Staples a few months ago...I believe it does not come in a glass finish, only wood, and it was somewhere around $130 If i recall correctly

yea, The glass one is gone now. Its only wood. Most staples should of gotten a remodel on there furniture so most of the clearance stuff should be gone or very little left. Ask an associate if he or she can look for any L desks in the back.
 
Back
Top