Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

"Dual Samsung 226BW 22'"

Nice setup Tigerlord...mmmmmm dual 22s :)

Microsoft finally started banning modded consoles from live.. here's my solution:
250_5029.jpg

Are you fu cking kidding me??? Dude, I don't even have one Xbox360 and you have two?

Lame...

I've been viewing this whole thread for hours, just looking at every detail of your set-ups and who I will have to copy ;)

Not much has changed here. ViewSonic VP2030b. IOGEAR Miniview Ultra+ KVM. =)

dscn3906kg9.jpg

dscn3908un2.jpg

SageTV Running. Cloned the projector and lcd.

dscn3939sr2.jpg

It's a samsung 225bw, the same as the one to the left of it on the lcd arm.

My last setup (a little farther back in this thread) was a complete mess because of all the wires :eek: . Can't get rid of the wires, but can tie them up

that will be handy to remember next time i feel the urge to throw my machine across the room

and now a tribute to that fantastic south park movie...

General (to Bill Gates): You told us Windows 98 will be faster with better access to the internet...
Bill Gates: It is faster, over 5 million ti...BANG
*Bill Gates' head explodes as he is shot by the General*

the end.

I tried getting them all vertical to eliminate the gaps between them. Whilst it makes for a much better Synergy experience, it leads to a worse viewing experience because for vertical they really need to be at eye-level, & the would prevent me from getting to the window to open & close it!

quad_lines.jpg

Of course in under 2 weeks term finishes & I'm going home, where I will barely have room to setup 2 LCDs, let alone all 4 & my laptop! If only my parents had a basement, or didn't have a car in the garage!

setup.jpg

2407WFP came on Friday replacing the 19" Widescreen samsung that's now based off of my MacBook.

Do I wish I had a Black MacBook? yes.
Was it worth the extra 400 bucks at the time? no.

Is that one of those desks from Ikea? I need a new desk that has some depth, and that looks pretty good.

Is that one of those desks from Ikea? I need a new desk that has some depth, and that looks pretty good.

yeah, it's the MIKAEL. It was like 60 bucks. This mofo is deep and doesn't have a dinky keyboard trey (i hate them). Lack of drawers allows me to put things where I want them. One of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

I'm surprised more people don't have one.

yeah, it's the MIKAEL. It was like 60 bucks. This mofo is deep and doesn't have a dinky keyboard trey (i hate them). Lack of drawers allows me to put things where I want them. One of the best purchases I've made in a long time.

Wow, only $60? I heard stuff from Ikea is pretty good quality too, so since it's cheap it doesn't feel flimsy, does it?

Wow, only $60? I heard stuff from Ikea is pretty good quality too, so since it's cheap it doesn't feel flimsy, does it?

No, it's quite sturdy. I'm quite impressed for the price.

Behind that white piece below you could probably do some quality cable management, but I'm lazy.

My roommate and I each bought one and we love them.

I'm defiantly picking up the black one. I just checked the stock at the one in MA. I'm going to make the girlfriend go with me. $60 is a steal! :D

"GALANT" by Ikea but they have different types and styles. This one is the safety glass 5' 3" version; thing weighs a ton but is strong as hell. Honestly, not a great computer desk, more useful if I was talking to someone accross from it. Girlfriend saw the Jerker for $70, but I saw this first and I had to have it.

It's the same girl. Think of it as no makeup/makeup comparisons :p

if they are the same girl, i am going to be the next president in 2008.

the first girl is from that show full house. the 2nd is completely another person imo.

"GALANT" by Ikea but they have different types and styles. This one is the safety glass 5' 3" version; thing weighs a ton but is strong as hell. Honestly, not a great computer desk, more useful if I was talking to someone accross from it. Girlfriend saw the Jerker for $70, but I saw this first and I had to have it.
I love that glass! It looks like the color really helps cut down the "fingerprint factor" that plagues clear glass. I've got a Galant and love it.

Back