Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

BTW, I hate this desk.

I used to have the exact same desk. I also hated it, fortunately for me I get to deal with crappy dorm room desks, the entire year long since I take summer classes at my University.

The desk is surprisingly sturdy for being made out of particle board though.. I'd reccomend you move the accompanying stand over to the left, and move your second monitor to the left, looking right has to be a killer on the neck for the second display :(

LOST!

<rock on>

That was yesterdays episode I was watching today on abc.com...looks pretty good no? GREAT EPISODE, can't wait for the two hour one next week!!

dude, desk overload! i had that same desk once. the only thing i kept was the small shelf. which happens to color match my new jerker btw :D
Yea, but I have a table to my left full of parts and papers, plus no where to put my other stuff that's on the desk. tbh, in reality it doesn't look too awfully bad, LOL

man.....if 1 screw comes out of that you're in trouble. Might i suggest a corner desk?

The desk is pretty sturdy. As for the corner desk, I was looking at the Gemini Series from Staples corner L desk, but the guy there said it wasn't the greatest.

I used to have the exact same desk. I also hated it, fortunately for me I get to deal with crappy dorm room desks, the entire year long since I take summer classes at my University.

The desk is surprisingly sturdy for being made out of particle board though.. I'd reccomend you move the accompanying stand over to the left, and move your second monitor to the left, looking right has to be a killer on the neck for the second display :(

The monitor and pc on the left is what I use for gaming, and HD movies, so I'd rather look straight at that. The pc and monitor on the right are used for web surfing and pics and such...Yes, the PC without a case, LOL. It's underneath the actual pc in process of a long mod...started last fall, have had some setbacks with time and such though.

Anyone have any suggestions on a good desk? I was kind looking at this L shaped one at Best Buy with glass, but I'm not sure the glass will hold my Sharp 32GP1U.

Microsoft finally started banning modded consoles from live.. here's my solution:
250_5029.jpg

Here is my workplace, near the case is Prestigio P391 and behind the printer is Acer AL1715sm .
computer_desk1.jpg

finally i found 22" with normal price in israel, wee hooo
its not dell :] but good enough for me (great actually).

Chimei CMV221D
i also have lg l1710s lcd (16ms from 2004) right to the printer.

lol nice way to block out the sun.... I'm surprised you didn't just use drapes though?

Here is my setup...Got some new Z-5500's and the Xbox 360 Elite, 360 HD-DVD Drive, Verizon Wireless XV6700, LTB 5.1 Headphone amp w/ 5.1 headphones (not shown), Everglide S-500 Pro Gaming Headphones.

10738.jpg

BTW, I hate this desk.

That is the most clutered work space I have ever seen. If you really need that many gizmos' nick nacks and what not around get a larger desk.

the 1 on the far right is a 19inch widescreen monitor which i use with my xbox 360 and some times with my laptop

The 2007wfp is widescreen. Dell also sells the 2007fp which is the non wide replacement for the 2001fp. That is the one that you want and I believe the dimensions are exactly the same as the 2001.

My apologies for the pic quality but I CBA to do another one... still sexy imho :D

desktop.jpg

Dual Samsung 226BW 22''

Back