Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Alright.... pics!!

Before with the 2405:
DSC01237.jpg

After with the Westinghouse 37w3:
CIMG1017.jpg

CIMG1019.jpg

CIMG1014.jpg

That's all for now.... no contest. My system looks a lot more "even" now...

Joey ;)

what computer case do you have? the window looks pretty big. it's nice.

It is a Thermaltake Tsunami, unmodified. I am going to the Koolance watercooled Lian Li Black Full tower. What you guys think. I heard some iffy things about Koolance.

Alright.... pics!!

Before with the 2405:
pic to inspire jealousy among many people

pics to inspire jealousy among many many more people...

Joey ;)

... Martin Logan Summits and Mini Stratas!?!?!?
Along with a Westy 37w3 too!

BTW: what amp setup are you running? I see tubes! or maybe it's a snow globe... nevermind, it's definitely a snowglobe...

Alright.... pics!!

Before with the 2405:
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/pinipig523/DSC01237.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/pinipig523/CIMG1017.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/pinipig523/CIMG1019.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/pinipig523/CIMG1014.jpg

Joey ;)

Where do you live?:confused:

BTW: what amp setup are you running? I see tubes! or maybe it's a snow globe... nevermind, it's definitely a snowglobe...

CIMG1019.jpg

Rackwithgear2.jpg

Running Plinius SA-102 amplification...

Thanks!! :)

CIMG1022.jpg

Rackwithgear2.jpg

Running Plinius SA-102 amplification...

Thanks!! :)

You're welcome. You're welcome.

Also, I hate you, but it's a jealous hate so it's healthy.

I suggest you move that rack away from the heat on the lowwer wall there, just some friendly advice. ;)

I'd hide the Swiffer myself. It's nice to have it nearby, but it shouldn't be part of the set as an everyday eyesore.

I'd hide the Swiffer myself. It's nice to have it nearby, but it shouldn't be part of the set as an everyday eyesore.

I dont even know how the Swiffer got there.... but my setup is usually like the first pic.. clean as a whistle, no Swiffer to ruin the mood!

I suggest you move that rack away from the heat on the lowwer wall there, just some friendly advice. ;)
And the heat doesnt bother the amp, the amp has heatsinks beyond heatsinks.

DSC00789.jpg

DSC00781.jpg

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00792.jpg

:)

My monitor and my LCD HDTV hooked up to my backup PC, mostly for MAME and Roms.
If pictures suck is because I have a crappy camera.

monitor01us2.jpg

monitor02gw1.jpg

tv01pq9.jpg

tv02er7.jpg

Alright.... pics!!
Before with the 2405:
Joey ;)

Much nicer with the 37" Congrats!

It is a Thermaltake Tsunami, unmodified. I am going to the Koolance watercooled Lian Li Black Full tower. What you guys think. I heard some iffy things about Koolance.

I had a bunch of various koolance stuff - all very decent, multiple pumps for redundancy, nice kits. High flow water kits may look really impressive with all the huge tubes but it's a real ass if you swap hardware on a regular basis. I've since sold all my koolance and dangerden stuff off to other adventurers and stick to quiet air & passives myself.

It's a very classic poster.. I have one also.. when I finally get a real study it's going up in there for sure. all framed an nice..

Pinipig: nice spidey 3 wallpaper... T-minus 5 hours and counting til spidey time for me. :D (I'm seeing at the Century in Corte Madera, CA.. which Lucas owns and previews movies in.. it's got a frickin intense THX retrofit. whew.)

fantastic, on my previous CPU is dropped the Temp by 10 degrees Celcius.

I dont know on the current because I just buid it directly in there so have no point of referance.

But I added 2 more 120mm fans in the case so I have 5 120mm fans and the 200mm fan at the top.

Currently with my C2D E4400 and stock heatsink/fan, I have the fan speed on auto, and whenever I'm at desktop or not doing anything CPU intensive, the fan doesnt even spin, it doesn't need to.
So I think the case is very cool inside.

Manny Calavera, what monitor is that on the left?

Its one of two Nec 2470WNX-BK's I ordered from NCIX.I got a great deal on them.Best PQ from a 24" LCD I have seen yet.I borrowed a Spyder 2 on Wensday and calibrated it.I have one,and the wife is using the other at her work.Search my posts for it.

I have not posted a lot,as of late because I have had exams coming up,and have spent most of my time studying for them (Second year Registered Nursing Student) I love the screen,but have not had the time to enjoy it really,by playing a lot of games.I played a few
to test out lag (20 odd ms,behind a Sammy 19" 955DF CRT) better then my old Dell 2407 A04,and certainly better PQ out of box,etc.Way beter after slaes support.I stayed away from the Benq line of 24's as I fix them and service them at work,and dont have a high
opinion of them,or thier support.Check the thread I started on it. :) All of this is just MHO....

TnX dude nice wallpapers!

Bussy right now collecting my 2D & 3D Art wallpaper collections.

Maybe make a post of them later.

0504072341.jpg

0504072335.jpg

0505070001.jpg

0504072334a.jpg

Lundysleep.jpg

This guy I work with who was discovered sleeping in his car in the parking garage at 10 A.M.

The company is Dishi. I got it overseas (asia) when I was on a business trip. I was looking to spend to $1K-$2.5K on a really nice chair. Guess how much that one cost? Converted to US dollars it was less than $200 bucks, after some price haggling from my translator. Yes I said a 3 digit number. After having the shipping company wood box it and shipped it over, it cost a grand total of about $300.

This is a similiar one I saw for 2.5K in the US stores, packaged under a different name with the arms slighlty different.

And YES everything is top quality on that chair from the leather to the wood quality. I had quite a few REALLY expensive chairs and this is one of the better ones. Everyone thinks I paid $X,XXX, but I only paid $300. I was going to sell it someone for 1K, but my butt would not be happy about it. :)

Goes to shows the mark up of stuff here in USA.
where can i get a balla 2k chair?

I have that same exact "Is it live or Memorex" poster. I got it back in my high school days in the 80's. You old too eh?

I got that free from Memorex a few months ago...

I'm still young, just not high-school young. Almost graduating med school though... last year to go.

:)

It's a very classic poster.. I have one also.. when I finally get a real study it's going up in there for sure. all framed an nice..

Pinipig: nice spidey 3 wallpaper... T-minus 5 hours and counting til spidey time for me. :D (I'm seeing at the Century in Corte Madera, CA.. which Lucas owns and previews movies in.. it's got a frickin intense THX retrofit. whew.)

Thanks!

BTW, just came back from a date to go see SM3 in the beautiful downtown Chicago... great movie and very fun and entertaining! You probably enjoyed it!

;)

Don't believe I have posted this yet, but I have finally managed to get a hi-def setup with this Toshiba 37"

Although I must say I am sorely dissapointed in that as it turns out most movies are still to wide even for a wide-screen so those black bars remain :( which is something I didn't know about until I watched a couple of wide movies

Don't believe I have posted this yet, but I have finally managed to get a hi-def setup with this Toshiba 37"

Although I must say I am sorely dissapointed in that as it turns out most movies are still to wide even for a wide-screen so those black bars remain :( which is something I didn't know about until I watched a couple of wide movies

That doesn't sound right. Maybe you're using 1366x res instead of 1280x res, (one of which is 786p and one of which is 720p)

Back