Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

OBWANDO

Weaksauce
That is quite the setup. I am guessing you sit quite a ways back as that display setup is about the same vertical height as a 65" tv?
I sit roughly 3 feet from the screens, which I think is about the normal distance, but then again, I'm used to it.

4saken

[H]F Junkie
Just got this in today. 3rd Alienware 1900R. Because when the wife says yes, why not? Go ahead and judge my wires on the bottom. It's in progress with the new desk/table. Just wanted to get it up as quick as possible.

Where does one find 10320x1440p wallpapers too!?

xwEuEAu.jpg

coynatha

Limp Gawd
I sent my LG34GK950-F (1440p Ultrawide 144Hz IPS) out for warranty repair on the 6th of March. Was supposed to be 10 business days max. Now I get an e-mail on the 26th saying because of the virus, they're sending it to another location for repair, another 2-3 weeks minimum. So I'm looking at a minimum 6 week turnaround now.

Stuck on my old HP ZR2440w. Not worth a pic. :(

Elf_Boy

2[H]4U
Looks cool, but that's a scary setup, man. Hope you don't live in an earthquake zone or have lots of little kids and/or pets running around. Any sudden shifting of those glass tables could send your beautiful 4K TVs straight to the floor.
Just the 3 of us here -- me, myself, and I. :)

Ya I dont let friends bring kids over.

Earthquakes can happen anywhere - had a few rumbles in the area last week - even a 4.something.

Last edited:

OBWANDO

Weaksauce

OBWANDO

Weaksauce
I'm sure he only playing on one of them. Hell the two 49"rs aren't even the same model. You can tell by the difference in lag.
Actually they're 38", and the panels are basically the same.
I do play on the 175 hz 3840x1600 panel since using all the screens at 60hz will make you vomit quickly.

And then there are the bezels... Yes, I hate the bezels, but they are the thinnest I could find.

I just flip the LED mode to single monitor for games, and quad LED mode for all 4 when im not gaming.

PTRMAN

Limp Gawd
Actually they're 38", and the panels are basically the same.
I do play on the 175 hz 3840x1600 panel since using all the screens at 60hz will make you vomit quickly.

And then there are the bezels... Yes, I hate the bezels, but they are the thinnest I could find.

I just flip the LED mode to single monitor for games, and quad LED mode for all 4 when im not gaming.
I'm green with envy!