Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Mr. B

Limp Gawd
2X Asus ProArt PA248QV 24" 1920x1200 16:10 LCDs

My Desk - May 2021.jpg

Wiz33

Gawd
New monitor at the office. Gigabyte Aorus FV43U HDR 1000, Pioneer VSX-LX504 receiver, Andrew Jones SP-EBS73 9.1 Dolby Atmos speakers, PC i7-10700K w/RTX 2080

IMG_9014.jpg

Have not done a calibration but Mass Effect Legendary Edition in game calibration is dead on for HDR. Contrast shows a "1" when I was force to use HDMI 2.1 4K@120 as the DP cable was not long enough, it has since been change back to '0" once I got a longer DP cable and running at 4K@144.

IMG_9015.jpg

Last edited:
Anybody have pictures of dual 30 inch, or so, monitors stacked ? I'm trying to figure out if my 30 inch dells would look ok on my desk. I'm searching the thread as I type. Thanks !!! PS google returned lots of stock photos which look nice but interested in "real" photos.

lobstar

Limp Gawd
Anybody have pictures of dual 30 inch, or so, monitors stacked ? I'm trying to figure out if my 30 inch dells would look ok on my desk. I'm searching the thread as I type. Thanks !!! PS google returned lots of stock photos which look nice but interested in "real" photos.
I've got a couple 34" ultrawides plus a 27" vertical on the last post of the last page if that suits ya.

cybereality

Supreme [H]ardness
TripleScreen.jpg

This was my setup for about a month. It was nice at first, but the top monitors ended up overwhelming me, it was too much.

The main monitor is a 34" ultrawide, left is a 24", and the right one was 32" I believe. Ended up just selling them and using the single ultrawide.

lobstar

Limp Gawd
It was nice at first, but the top monitors ended up overwhelming me, it was too much.
Yep. It's really uncomfortable to look at. I really would like to mod my desk to allow for a monitor I could look down at but the frame for my standing desk wouldn't allow it.

Yep. It's really uncomfortable to look at. I really would like to mod my desk to allow for a monitor I could look down at but the frame for my standing desk wouldn't allow it.
Dang that's what I'm afraid of it being uncomfortable/awkward. My stand comes in tomorrow then monitor next week sometime. It's one of those stands that can be moved around and I can put them stacked or side by side so that will be convenient if I don't like them stacked.

lobstar

Limp Gawd
Dang that's what I'm afraid of it being uncomfortable/awkward. My stand comes in tomorrow then monitor next week sometime. It's one of those stands that can be moved around and I can put them stacked or side by side so that will be convenient if I don't like them stacked.
I actually planned for that and got this monitor arm for the top one.
My other two are just the AB arms.

Looking at the price of the Amazon Basics arms might as well just get two of the first.

cybereality

Supreme [H]ardness
I use the Amazon Basics one on my 34" ultrawide, it has been perfect.

It is actually Ergotron (it says on the box) so the quality is really good.

lobstar

Limp Gawd
I use the Amazon Basics one on my 34" ultrawide, it has been perfect.

It is actually Ergotron (it says on the box) so the quality is really good.
Oh yeah, I would definitely recommend them but the quality on the vivo is really good for the price. I think the Amazon Basics is rated for more weight though.

A touch screen would be really cool in front/top of keyboard, if keyboard is under desk in sliding shelf. I saw a tutorial on how to repurpose laptop screens seems pretty cool. I have several lenovo Yoga 2s laying around and may try it, think it would be cool to mirror a bigger screen and touch it occasionally when needed/wanted.

Last edited:
My little corner of the world. I no longer have a dedicated room but 2nd living room does well for me. 2 Dell 30 inch monitors on vertical stand. Not bad, neck doesn't hurt yet :). U3014 and 3007WFP, one is led the other lcd so led is brigter but I can deal with it. Still need to hook up Wii sensor bar and webcam.

Attachments

• D6FA4863-9062-42C6-83B5-5A4001BBEC26.JPG
    D6FA4863-9062-42C6-83B5-5A4001BBEC26.JPG
    521.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sharknice

2[H]4U
I moved my desk down into the newly finished basement but it's the same equipment for the most part. I cleaned up the wires a lot compared to before, I have 5 in-ceiling speakers and now the receiver is sitting underneath the surface the monitors are on.

back.jpg

speakers.jpg

front.jpg

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    403.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: