Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

somebrains

Gawd
Asus 24" 180hz is on the floor since last build knocked framerate down.

In the middle of taking my gaming build apart bc I'm spending entirely too much time playi
IMG_20190630_230114.jpg
ng since I've got an X34, a 271hu, and the 1080p 180hz to rotate for optimal play experience.

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
Asus 24" 180hz is on the floor since last build knocked framerate down.

In the middle of taking my gaming build apart bc I'm spending entirely too much time playiView attachment 171351 ng since I've got an X34, a 271hu, and the 1080p 180hz to rotate for optimal play experience.
Hate to say it man but you might want to use some of your brains to hit some of that focus button.

Vengance_01

[H]ardness Supreme
Here is my recent setup of my office. Office furniture are a set from Office Max. Got it on sale+coupon. Its decent but would not withstand moving unless fully broken down. The Desk is broken into 2 parts it and the hutch.

27inch 1440P 60HZ Catleap Q270 IPS on an Vivo Monitor Arm
20inch Dell 2007WFP VA Panel in Portrait mode
Creative 2.0 T20's under the monitor

2dlkm8k.jpg

33cn8qo.jpg

Wn1xNEL.jpg

Last edited:

AjFreimuth

[H]ard|Gawd
After getting into a physical altercation with the cable guy. They sent out a couple guys who put the outlet in the wall like I originally asked at my new house. So started to work on setting up the office. Still a work in progress.
Office.jpg

Vengance_01

[H]ardness Supreme
After getting into a physical altercation with the cable guy. They sent out a couple guys who put the outlet in the wall like I originally asked at my new house. So started to work on setting up the office. Still a work in progress.
View attachment 175634
nice but cable management...

On another note you have the same brother printer. Love it

Criticalhitkoala

[H]ard|Gawd
cleaned up and rewired my backup stream setup. My main stream setup (which is on the other side of the picture) is a disaster and I also need to paint the wall. This setup is for Switch Games, Light pc gaming (my other setup does 144hz on 1440, this one only does 1080p 60 for streaming), and emulation. Wife also uses this setup to stream.

iUak29G.jpg

kasakka

[H]ard|Gawd
So those of us who have several big monitors on your desk, how do you deal with late night viewing? I feel like all that light would feel uncomfortable considering I prefer to turn on the lights in the evening to comfortably look at my 27" monitor which is set to pretty low brightness.

Comixbooks

Ignore Me
Windows Nightlight works but it's not a total solution. For that same reason I don't think OLED monitors would be any better for people trying to get some sleep.

SomeoneElse

[H]ard|Gawd
So those of us who have several big monitors on your desk, how do you deal with late night viewing? I feel like all that light would feel uncomfortable considering I prefer to turn on the lights in the evening to comfortably look at my 27" monitor which is set to pretty low brightness.
I have LEDs on the underside of my desk that light up the back area so its not so harsh on my eyes with the contrast from monitors to pitch black void beyond them.

Jinto

[H]ard|Gawd
Bit of a crazy set up. My firm sent me to Hong Kong for an extended assignment and space is a super premium here so everything is crammed in a corner. I have to work from home quite often so ended up with a bunch of stuff. MBP I use for personal things and to remote into work. The X1 Extreme I bring to work occasionally. The Surface Pro serves as a tablet and also for video conferencing. An old Dell XPS 12.5 is used as a small TV.

S2QCPwm.jpg

TheSlySyl

Limp Gawd
nc_oc=AQkn9dcABp980W2gPXtQNUsHzksyIaRVsyDzZnqOx47MN5ce3FDcLxpW6IT46Z57hNs&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

3 of the cheapest possible.
Left and Right are both 4k60hz.
Middle is 1440p165hz

All supported from one super large triple monitor stand I got myself last christmas.

backgrounds switch between every possible pokemon at random roughly every 10 minutes.

That's a mic on an arm hiding behind the leftmost monitor, i bring it closer when i'm actually using it.

Desk was an essentially free craigslist find. Not sure of origin.

Last edited:

Commander Shepard

[H]ardness Supreme
New display: Samsung 43" Q60R. It's Sammy's most basic QLED and the image quality is amazing. Sure, it's not 144hz or 120hz, but I think it's the best 40" - 43" 4K TV to use as a monitor. I have it mounted on an arm with the TV resting flat on the desk. Price is down to $499.

q60r.jpg

Porter_

[H]ardness Supreme
New display: Samsung 43" Q60R. It's Sammy's most basic QLED and the image quality is amazing. Sure, it's not 144hz or 120hz, but I think it's the best 40" - 43" 4K TV to use as a monitor. I have it mounted on an arm with the TV resting flat on the desk. Price is down to $499.

View attachment 197338
I picked one up about a month ago and I freaking love it