Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

resizekk.jpg

This is the command bridge of our starship, err... apartment.

PC1 (Blue):
  • Intel Core i7 920
  • 12 GB Corsair Vengeance (1600 Mhz)
  • OCZ Agility3 220 GB SSD (Windows 7)
  • Intel x25M 80 GB SSD (Arch Linux)
  • 2x Samsung Spintpoint F3 1TB
  • XFX Radeon HD 5870
  • 2x Dell U2410 Monitor
  • Samsung SyncMaster BW 226

PC2 (Red):
  • Intel Core i7 920
  • 12 GB Corsair Vengeance (1600 Mhz)
  • 250 GB Seagate (Windows 7)
  • 500 GB Samsung Spintpoint F3 (Arch Linux)
  • 500 GB WD Caviar Blue
  • XFX Radeon HD 6970
  • Dell U2407 WFP Monitor
  • Samsung SyncMaster T260HD

Media PC (Green):
  • Intel Quad Core 8300 2.5 Ghz
  • 1 GB RAM (had 4 GB, but it was broken and hasn't been replaced yet)
  • 6 TB disk space
  • XFX Mainboard (Unstable piece of shit with embedded Nvidia graphics)
  • Phillips 32'' HDTV

Last edited:
Some awesome setups in here. I just installed a dual-arm monitor mount from Monoprice and cleaned things up a bit:

desk.jpg

Yes, it is getting harder and harder to find displays with a resolution above 1080p. I hope this fad goes away again soon.

you definately have to "mail order" if you want anything higher 1920 x 1080 ...even Fry's doesn't stock any or very few

It seems that we forgot our laptops in that photo - so here's a minor update/edit:

The laptops are Asus G71V dual core laptops. Fairly old by now, but definitely still useable.

It seems that we forgot our laptops in that photo - so here's a minor update/edit:

The laptops are Asus G71V dual core laptops. Fairly old by now, but definitely still useable.

I wish that also I can win the lottery to afford something like that...

love youe setup
can you share your wallpapers please:rolleyes:

No, that is my gaming station at home. I forgot to update my signature, this setup is 3x 120Hz Samsung S23A750D's in portrait Eyefinity.

this is the first setup with 3 monitors like that, that i like. i wouldn't do it for myself, but i like.

This is the command bridge of our starship, err... apartment.

I like it!
Can you tell me that big is your room? I like the way to direct the office and I'd like to do the same in my new apartment but not on my part will be deep enough to have a good rendering.

No, that is my gaming station at home. I forgot to update my signature, this setup is 3x 120Hz Samsung S23A750D's in portrait Eyefinity.

Vega, beautiful screen! But you removed the bezel of your screen? Can you tell me more about the procedure? I tried with my Acer, but impossible to unclip the plastic to open! :(

Vega, beautiful screen! But you removed the bezel of your screen? Can you tell me more about the procedure? I tried with my Acer, but impossible to unclip the plastic to open! :(

I have taken apart many, many LCDs and believe me when I say brute force is order of the day more than you think! Without actually looking at your display I could not say for certain. Although, most display bezels are removed from their back-housings by putting a thin cloth over the front of the screen, reaching your finger/nails under the lip of the bezel from the front and pulling hard to unseat the clips. You get a knack for it after a while.

Just got my Ergotron LX Dual this past Friday. The amount of desk space reclaimed makes it worth the expense alone. I got it from this place compsource, which I'd never heard of or purchased from before... It was $218 shipped instead of $380, and came the day after I ordered it!!!
315807_10150880362155297_612230296_21463949_1541694681_n.jpg

301076_10150880309370297_612230296_21463731_1311279068_n.jpg

Back