Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

My only wish is, that IBM never should have given manufacturing/brand/anything to china, these chinese Lenovo´s are piece of crap. IMO

Last edited:
DSC_0007.jpg

Genelec -speakers, sweet.

Genelec used to manufacture speakers only for professionals, and now have a line for everyday users too! Once You have heard the pure sound, You´ll be...
http://www.genelec.fi/

Last edited:
My only wish is, that IBM never should have given manufacturing/brand/anything to china, these chinese Lenovo´s are piece of crap. IMO

after they get all the money, they won't have no intelligent thoughts about what to do with it. where china is today, the u.s. came back a long time ago. (this is a brazilian say.)

Very nice setups, some are inspiring and might have to copy a little in the future. This is my setup running Eyefinity on 3x27 inch monitors.
Larger photos and older layout at: http://csdvii.imgur.com/all/

jlCrUl.jpg

W1ynel.jpg

jbPwRl.jpg

qQMoZl.jpg

LAUucl.jpg

qekhol.jpg

1mOIjl.jpg

BYXQil.jpg

Older layout:
e4WQQl.jpg

Last edited:
after they get all the money, they won't have no intelligent thoughts about what to do with it. where china is today, the u.s. came back a long time ago. (this is a brazilian say.)

Who owes the Chinese trillions of dollars? Corp America is sucking the last drop of blood from the domestic market through the cheap labor in China. It's our hard earned cash reallocated. An old saying of truth: stupid is as stupid does ...

are all your monitors samsung? I like the layout with one at the top, what stand are you using?

2 of them are Samsung 2494s and the others are AOC's I got off Craigslist really cheap. I tried to get em to match as best I could but its still not great.

The arm that holds the top LCD I got off Craigslist for $15. Some girl won it in a raffle and didn't know what it was. :D I made a down and dirty base for it out of 2 X 4s to get it to to the correct height. I am planning on re- doing the stand to something a little more proper but I haven't had the time and it works so......I can post a pic of the arm if you like. I'm not sure of the brand but its all aluminum and very sturdy.

Always when I hear Craigslist I think of all those things that conveniently fall of the back of trucks. I got a whole new office setup, I'll post some pics tonight.

Always when I hear Craigslist I think of all those things that conveniently fall of the back of trucks. I got a whole new office setup, I'll post some pics tonight.

I've never run into that type of situation. Its usually someone who either doesn't know the value of an item or doesn't care. I got my Cosmos S off CL for $15 because the guy said he was 'bored' with it. I'm getting off topic though.......

my setup, still have to setup the 5.1's as we just moved

setup2011.jpg

Just looking at the stands and cant make out what make they are????

Just trying to make my mind up on what 30" display to go with, just sold my Dell U2711 as I didn't like the lack of brightness and grey coloured whites when on web pages!!

yang88she

is that three dell U3011?

SICK...........I have two and now I might have to get a third.

P.S. do u have a link to the stands at monoprice.

See you are a O-Town resident like me

finally got my 5.1 setup, got my g27, yea my cable management is horrid, still a work in progress

imag1048.jpg

info is in sig as my monitors are 3007 wfp-hc

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
^^^ put three of them in portrait mode

This. 3x 30 inchers in landscape seems a bit ridiculous. You'd have to sit back so far that it kind of negates the point of having large monitors in the first place. Portrait mode will immerse you in games a lot better.

Back