Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Wow at the price.Genelec used to manufacture speakers only for professionals, and now have a line for everyday users too! Once You have heard the pure sound, You´ll be...
http://www.genelec.fi/
My only wish is, that IBM never should have given manufacturing/brand/anything to china, these chinese Lenovo´s are piece of crap. IMO
[/URL]![]()
after they get all the money, they won't have no intelligent thoughts about what to do with it. where china is today, the u.s. came back a long time ago. (this is a brazilian say.)
wats the purpose of all the disc drives??
@ROGUEI duplicate large quantities of DVDs/CD/s.
are all your monitors samsung? I like the layout with one at the top, what stand are you using?
12 years ago peeps were saying the same thing bout ebayAlways when I hear Craigslist I think of all those things that conveniently fall of the back of trucks. .
Always when I hear Craigslist I think of all those things that conveniently fall of the back of trucks. I got a whole new office setup, I'll post some pics tonight.
my setup, still have to setup the 5.1's as we just moved
![]()
me at wonderworks in orlando FL. Makes my 3x30 portrait look small haha
![]()
my setup, still have to setup the 5.1's as we just moved
![]()
me at wonderworks in orlando FL. Makes my 3x30 portrait look small haha
^ READ the text at the top of "FIRST PHOTO"
Well then, what size are those screen then? And what brand?
I think they are 52 inch Samsung ocean
^^^ put three of them in portrait mode
My cubicle display. Nothing to fancy. The third monitor is an external USB adapter from IOGear.
![]()