- Joined
- Nov 11, 2009
- Messages
- 8,715
do those work pretty good? for txt im sure its fine? any lag on videos (is it the vga or dvi one?)
EDIT: the usb adapter i mean
I have one at work as well. I can play videos with no lag. Mostly YouTube, but no lag.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
do those work pretty good? for txt im sure its fine? any lag on videos (is it the vga or dvi one?)
EDIT: the usb adapter i mean
Does anyone know what desk this is?
From the previous page, yes, my desk is a glass galant from Ikea.
![]()
De-Zant
could u turn that sony on and show us the screen on? those sony trinitron crt's were beautiful.
What do you want displayed on the screen and the screens next to it?
the desktop.![]()
Did some wire management on my Obutto. It's not the greatest, but it's the best I could do with the wires I had on hand. I need a couple longer ones to make them all but disappear.
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000345.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000346.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000347.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000348.jpg
Did some wire management on my Obutto. It's not the greatest, but it's the best I could do with the wires I had on hand. I need a couple longer ones to make them all but disappear.
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000345.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000346.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000347.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000348.jpg
nice setup J.P. you get those robot legs yet.. J.K. i like that setup just had a Grandma's boy flash in my head![]()
From the previous page, yes, my desk is a glass galant from Ikea.
![]()



Did some wire management on my Obutto. It's not the greatest, but it's the best I could do with the wires I had on hand. I need a couple longer ones to make them all but disappear.
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000345.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000346.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000347.jpg
http://haste.4saken.org/pics/obutto/managed/P1000348.jpg
Lemandarin: Nice setup man, very tidy. Just a question......got a thing for Jeri Ryan??
Rhys
Lemandarin: Nice setup man, very tidy. Just a question......got a thing for Jeri Ryan??
Rhys
Just set this stuff up. No cable managment for now since I'm still waiting on some longer cables and stuff. Click the thumbnails for larger images. Sorry I don't have a better camera, these are just from my phone.
The black box is one of the CS 18.T subwoofers from Chase Home Theater, the other is behind the TV. Great subwoofers. I had a CS 18.1 beta unit prior and ended up upgrading because I liked it so much and needed to fill a bigger room.
And my alternate display since this computer is also my movie and TV show box (8x2TB in RAID 6.) I'm waiting on a longer HDMI to hook it up, so I just have the receiver doing Pandora duty for now. The speaker placement is less than ideal, but I don't want to get the stuff to fix it just yet as I'll be getting some new seating soonish and will need to readjust then anyway.
Just finished my 2011 IT-update. Here we go...
![]()
This is the "classic" DELL 20/30/20-Solution and a 2x2 array of 23"LGs - all powered by one PC (4 Nvidia Cards).
Just finished my 2011 IT-update. Here we go...
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36600633/DSC01417.jpg
This is the "classic" DELL 20/30/20-Solution and a 2x2 array of 23"LGs - all powered by one PC (4 Nvidia Cards).
Drool... Where did you get that desk!?
Crimson Tear
what computer monitor is that you have?
For the price it is great. I picked it up on Amazon for $27 with free shipping.
http://www.amazon.com/On-Stage-Stan...1R84/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1317812391&sr=8-4
In the rack I have
2x 2621 routers
1x2522-DC
2x 2900 switches
1x 24 port patch panel
I still have about 6 useable U-spaces if I consolidated everything together. To use the bottom most spots you mayhave to tap some new holes in your router/switch depending on how long they are since the rack does angle backwards (makes it easy to plug stuff in from a chair).
Was the cisco gear worth purchasing? In my case, absolutely, I got it for free. Had a buddy who was moving so he gave it to me. Totals up to about $200 worth of hardware. If you are studying for entry level certs I would say its totally worth it. I have used a combination of "virtual lab" and hardware lab for my learning. At work I have a nicer setup to play with (2811, 3750, a few older ASAs...)
nice rig cj. any more pics?
dude you don't have those speakers turned to max, do you?![]()
GOD, lol