Nope.yoshi9784 said:Hey, alpha1471, is your name Zach(as in Zachary)? Your desk and desk area looks so familiar.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Nope.yoshi9784 said:Hey, alpha1471, is your name Zach(as in Zachary)? Your desk and desk area looks so familiar.....
I've been breathing it in for the last ... almost 3 years in August, and I have yet to notice any difference in my breathing.ericlikeseatin said:be careful of that fiberglass insulation...you dont want to be breathing too much of that stuff in..your lungs will get torn up from the inside.![]()
fibroptikl said:I've been breathing it in for the last ... almost 3 years in August, and I have yet to notice any difference in my breathing.
They won't. You'd have to be installing insualation for 30 years, and be using the old stuff in order to become sick. This stuff is about 4 years old and other than that little flap that came down; it's all sealed.mutazx said:Can I have one of those 19" 's when your lungs collapse![]()
I just have my computer and my TV down there. I am looking at either a monitor or a TV 95% of the time. I sleep, eat, use the bathroom, shower all upstairs.shaky said:So for three years you've been living in a room with a wall made of plastic and the insulation showing. Damn, I'd go crazy.
alpha1471 said:I got it from here.
boneca said:![]()
2005FPW on the right
2405FPW on the left
Bernie said:boneca,
Where did you get your posters?
Thanks...
Buy / build a second computer and hook it up to your 2nd monitor. I did that for years and never noticed a performance hit while playing a game on one computer and then doing email / IM / web browsing on my 2nd computer. It was amazing!Wipeout said:Okay, good, I'm not seeing things I shouldn't. You seemed to indicate that there's a better way...is there?
well for those of us who dont have the money for a second computer, we use dual screens. lets think about this LunchboX3904 and gn0me. not all of us have that kind of money....gn0me said:Buy / build a second computer and hook it up to your 2nd monitor. I did that for years and never noticed a performance hit while playing a game on one computer and then doing email / IM / web browsing on my 2nd computer. It was amazing!
benben73 said:
thisisglen said:Same benben from the WP forums! My 2405 FPW is coming on monday or tuesday.. untill then:
![]()
boneca said:this looks great, what brand monitors are those and sizes?
thisisglen said:samsung 172x (17")
gn0me said:Buy / build a second computer and hook it up to your 2nd monitor. I did that for years and never noticed a performance hit while playing a game on one computer and then doing email / IM / web browsing on my 2nd computer. It was amazing!
I like the Apple LCD monitor and desk. It looks clean and neat. I have to ask, is it 20 inch or 23 inch monitor?Justinkoko said:
mike8 said:I like the Apple LCD monitor and desk. It looks clean and neat. I have to ask, is it 20 inch or 23 inch monitor?
mike8
Justinkoko said:23" with no yellow/pink washout issues.
Tiny said:Looks great.
Also...I must have that wallpaper! Please tell me where you got it! please.![]()
spm_uk said:Foxcow :: What keyboard this that??
Cheers
Wow, that is a nice keyboard.... I would be totally sold on that keyboard if it were backlit....looks nice and sleek.Foxcow said:That my friend is a Zippy slim aluminum Wk-720. I got it for $35. One of the best investments Ive made.![]()
lesman said:Wow, that is a nice keyboard.... I would be totally sold on that keyboard if it were backlit....looks nice and sleek.