• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

LittleMe said:
wow, color is way off on that dell on the left.

Yeah, I've been trying to adjust it. Have fixed things a little bit, but the 2005FPW just seems brighter.
 
new pictures

my desk for the summer:
his.hpg


girlfriend's desk and new monitor:
hers.hpg


the monitor that was just today supplanted by the 2005fpw, sitting in shame:
replaced.hpg


and finally...
ohnoes.hpg

OH NOES!
 
Finally got my 2005FPW, running on my only PC which is a laptop... an Inspiron 9100.. I have yet to see an LCD monitor for sale that's this big in Korea.

I really hate all these wires though. :(
blah7wa.jpg
 
ha, you think your wires are bad? you should see behind my desk.... laptop, monitor, usb hub, surround sound system, external sound card, and various other wires... its a mess.

 
andré2005 said:
can i ask you something? what do you think is better the lcd or the nec 22" crt, honest?
to be honest, the NEC. the only reason i say this is its hard to get some games running widescreen and it ghosts in one of the games i play(cs 1.6) no other games show any ghosting. i do however prefer the dell sicne i dont game much. games that do work look fucking awesome. i also prefer the LCDs coloring, it seems more vivid. i also like how its widescreen, it seems useless but its really nice when you get use to it.
 
yeah, it stays nice and dry all year. that window above my desk is smashed out, but i "fixed" it with some plexi i had left over from a case mod
 
RiDDLeRThC said:
I was thinking about getting the 2005fpw to go between my two dell 17" ultrasharps. I couldnt tell on the dell site if they would match the height or not.
I ran a 2005 fpw in the middle of two fp1703's and the hieght was perfect

Sory no pics it was a while ago
 
I have never seen so many Dell LCDs in my life... it's almost an epidemic. AHHHH! lol j/k

They make nice monitors at a great price. Can't really go too wrong there I guess. Nice setups you all. :)
 
jml90 said:
Jacuzz is that an Lg vx8000?


Yes my personal phone. I am in the business. Ironicaly I just sold it. I am going Treo for awhile.
 


Well here's my set up. Love my 2405FPW. Woot! BTW, don't I have a nice clean setup? Heh, heh, heh. ;)
 
Hey - can you get one of those speaker sets for under the monitor seperate from it? I have a 19" ultrasharp and want to get one of them. How much are they? Maybe an eBay item?
 
revenant said:
Hey - can you get one of those speaker sets for under the monitor seperate from it? I have a 19" ultrasharp and want to get one of them. How much are they? Maybe an eBay item?
your money is better spent on headphones or a 'real' 2.1 setup. those soundbars sound like crap. and i can vouch for that.
 
Granted - yes, but I already have a nice 2.1 system on my gaming rig... my goal is to get something very clean looking and compact for my utility rig (which has the 19" US on it). So this fit's the bill nicely. :)
 
Your case and router match! Sweet! :cool:
This is also a case where the drapes do match the carpet. Woot!
 
Nice setup... So, I see the cable box there, do you use your PC as a full entertainment center (for watching TV, movies, etc...)? Nice reflective shot of your baby on the face of your pc. :)
 
Back
Top