Retail Edge 2007!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[21CW]killerofall;1031690873 said:
My order also went to pending shipment and my account has been charged. BTW I ordered ground shipping and I live in MO so I should get it on Wednesday if it ships today.

Just depends where in Ill the hub is at
If more than an 8 hr drive to you from there, forget it.
anything over 8 hours, goes to a sorting facility (more time taken to get thru there)

maybe 4 hours drive would be a better estimate

BTW, checking the Intel order status for yall every 15 minutes.
I'll let yall know

And now its back to pending....im confused.....well at least its doin something...

137434XX and theyre doin something on their end...not sure what will check and update

I'm a 13744XX and I ordered mine 2 days after it was available to buy .... (had to wait 2 days cuz of verification).... and mine was never backordered... mine has been

"
We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date.
"

for a long long long time and hasnt changed at all since.
Only thing that confuses me is alot of people who ordered theres AFTER me are 13733 XX and im 13744XX... i dont know its weird. O well. I guess i cant complain cuz its been almost 2 weeks, coming on 3 and its estimated 4 to 6 weeks so its not like its super behind or anything.... just wish i could get it sooner!

Only other gay thing is the bundle is $230 or whatever it was... and minus the Vista OS... you can get that same bundle online now for like $350 so its not like a huge savings anymore

According to jill a very nice customer service rep at intel, my order is presently being put into a box and should ship today or tommorow. Its still mostly on backorder but there are a few chunks for those of us that ordered early being sent out.

According to jill a very nice customer service rep at intel, my order is presently being put into a box and should ship today or tommorow. Its still mostly on backorder but there are a few chunks for those of us that ordered early being sent out.

he he. he said "box" he he

:D

Anyone have a friend or co-worker that would be eligible but isn't participating? I've got over 20K points, but don't work for any of these places. I'd be willing to give away the copies of Vista and the mobo in order to get the Q6700 deal.

I ordered on the 5th and it still hasn't shipped at this time. Hopefully I'll get it soon. My friend who ordered after me got his already. He got the Q6600 bundle and I had the Q6700 bundle. So I should be on the next shipment. I hope.

I ordered on the 5th and it still hasn't shipped at this time. Hopefully I'll get it soon. My friend who ordered after me got his already. He got the Q6600 bundle and I had the Q6700 bundle. So I should be on the next shipment. I hope.

What's your order #? Leave the last 3 digits as XXX for your security

I have 2 roomates that work at Walmart, a Couple of people at CC and 1 friend at Sears, Im going to use their pay stubs for a Server Farm

Status Change: Order # 13743XXX

Pending Shipments : The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details. :eek:

Shipment 4354XX

I have 2 roomates that work at Walmart, a Couple of people at CC and 1 friend at Sears, Im going to use their pay stubs for a Server Farm

Status Change: Order # 13743XXX

Pending Shipments : The items listed below have been submitted to our warehouse and should be shipping soon. Check this page again later for shipment details. :eek:

Shipment 4354XX

you're about less than 100 behind us on shipping number
same order number of 3XXX series though

ya know, I'll check this when I get home

Just thought, what if the order tracking page is like the stock market quotes online?
delayed 20 minutes??

Just thought, what if the order tracking page is like the stock market quotes online?
delayed 20 minutes??

I'm going to tend to agree with that. When i called in Jill looked up my order and she had it listed as fulfilled. What that means exactly i'm not too sure. Im tending to think it means that they just said "Oh look we have it...lets give it to him"

I don't remember having a shipment number before. Now I show a shipment number, does that mean it's ready to ship?

I'm going to tend to agree with that. When i called in Jill looked up my order and she had it listed as fulfilled. What that means exactly i'm not too sure. Im tending to think it means that they just said "Oh look we have it...lets give it to him"

Just means the pick from inventory has been fufilled - ready to box and ship sounds like to me :cool:

delayed 20 minutes??

No such luck. Still pending shipment as of 6:37pm CDT
:eek:

P. S. How many pages are there going to be in this forum this year i wonder???

34 pages for the 2006 forum I C

WOW, mine just went to BACKORDERED again!!
What order #s are shipping? And the ones shipping the 6600 or 6700?

Just got my email that my order shipped complete with tracking number. not trackable at ups yet though. :(

i just received confirmation of shipment as well. tracking number doesn't show anything yet either.

My order says it is being picked by the warehouse and should be shipping soon. I've been charged for it as well. Original order date 11/6, on the Q6700 bundle.

Hoorah!

#13743XXX is me.

shipped here too - Just got the e-mail yall

order number 13743XXX
the 43XXX series are shipping I guess
everyone please check in with this forum who has 43XXX order numbers to give an Idea to those who have 44XXX on when they will ship

SHIPPED ITEMS
The items listed below have shipped from our warehouse. To see the progress
of your packages, visit http://www.shop-intel.com and click the "My Account"
link. PLEASE NOTE that tracking information may not be made available
by UPS until one to two business days following release of your items from
our warehouse. We've also included the status of any other items on your
order.

------------------------------------------------------------
Shipment 435XXX
------------------------------------------------------------

Date shipped: 11/20/2007
Shipping Method: UPS Ground Service
Tracking Number(s): 1Z1836780339XXXXXX
Payment Method: Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

P. S. Photos when it comes in (not gonna be like those who just "dissappear" when they get their packages) :D

WHOOT!!!

Ok, lemme get this straight, order # is NOT the same as shipment # right:confused:

Order Summary

Order #: 13744XXX
Order Date: 11/8/2007
Order Subtotal: $1,500.00
Discount: ($1,251.00)
Total Tax: $19.30
Total Shipping: $5.50
Order Total: $273.80

Pending Items
We have received your order for the items listed below. We will be processing these items for shipment at the earliest possible date.

Shipping Method:
UPS Ground Service
Payment Method:
Visa XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Exp. XX/XXXX
Bill To:
Ship To:

Item Quantity Price Ext. Total
2007 RSP Q6700 Purchase Program Kit 1 $1,500.00 $1,500.00

Subtotal: $1,500.00
Discount: $1,251.00
Tax: $19.30
Shipping: $5.50
Total: $273.80

No not the same thing sorry, dont worry you should either hit the tail end of this batch or get the next one with that order number

correct

lets stick with ORDER numbers pls

thats when the order was placed, in order 13743XXX shipping now

Last week, the 13742XXX's shipped last week

wait wait wait, you need 1 more number on the order number
13743XXX's are shipping

AHhhhhh good eye... my bad. Yea well crap its driving me insane cuz im so close. I wont give my actual number... but im at the very beginning of the 13744XXXs and the 13743XXX is shipping! WISH ME LUCK i just cant wait any longer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back