IMG_1246.jpg

just had a move around of the table
next thing i got to do is lap my cpu and clean the stupid dust in my comp XD

before
IMG_2488.jpg

after
computerroom30-9.jpg

IMG_2489.jpg

Why not just hook a TV tuner or w/e up to your comp/monitor? That old tv looks.. old.

Was just waiting for the poster to add this commentary. /lame.

What are you trying to say?

gr1Mo
That desk does look quite nice.
If anyone knows what ype it is I would love to know.

Nice setup hAppy! We have the same desk. What are all those "action figures" ( :confused: ) in front of your TV? Can we get an up close shot at those. :D

nah they're nothing big, just old toys and some shot glasses. And the stuffed animals are just some small ones I found lying around the house.

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

Ikea Jerker!! WOOOO they are discontinued at Ikea, and this is their only product worth buying. I got it off Craigslist, it's a pretty "rare" item on CL so they demand as much as 70 (new price is 100), but you can find them for like $50. They also come in black wood, which is way nicer

you should search for "ikea desk" also on craigslist as most ppl list em that way moreso then by "jerker"

I found my black/silver jerker for 100$ with an extra wide shelf unit and 2 side shelfs. the guy even had the registration card and istructions for it still.

I hope Ikea modifies and re-releases the jerker line of desks again, they were clearly a popular seller. The fredrik's just don't cut it.

Just received my 37" Westinghouse from the Buy.com deal and thought I would share my workstation progression over the past years.

How an engineer spends his 21st birthday!!

DSC03689.jpg

Bought a 24" LG

DSC03695.jpg

Rearranged some things

IMG_3065.jpg

Purchased the 37" Westy, so I rearranged to prepare for this monster!

IMG_3068.jpg

The Fedex guy brought a gigantic box to my door

IMG_3069.jpg

Getting things set up

IMG_3070.jpg

How things sit currently

IMG_3071.jpg

Sorry for the flash/blurry pic

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg

Just got my Dell 3007WFP-HC last night. Had to borrow my bros shitty Sony camera. I'll get some D40 photos taken this weekend :D

1.jpg

Temp. 17" Viewsonic after I sold my 24"s.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

I'll prob. get my 2nd one around March or so. I gotta finish saving up for an engagement ring! :D:)

Just wanted to post these pictures before the update later this week:
-only 2x of the 3x monitors are hocked up 4 now
-3x computers not shown

2851058445_1f5daf6241_b.jpg

2851892488_3dd411ba87_b.jpg

2851893226_4b520e1e03_b.jpg

2851059795_7b5a0a29f1_b.jpg

3x 22" LG (FLATRON L227WTG) Monitors
TOTALLY FREAKEN AMAZING!!!!!

2851891492_cc426b923e_b.jpg

Lian Li SFF - aka: BlackBox
6600 no OC yet
4g gskill ddr2 880
sapphire HD4870
Samsung DVD-RW
250g for now

2851891682_a679945370_b.jpg

2851892238_dbc6a3b39e_b.jpg

Yep, painted the nVidia Mermaid 3'x4' and put it on my wall ^_^

A few more pictures if intersted

What LCD stand are you using to hold all 3 LCD monitors?

Just got my Dell 3007WFP-HC last night. Had to borrow my bros shitty Sony camera. I'll get some D40 photos taken this weekend :D
I'll prob. get my 2nd one around March or so. I gotta finish saving up for an engagement ring! :D:)

Nice monitor!

Also, congrats! When do you plan on asking her?

That's also one of my purchases in the near future too! :D

Most girls can't tell the difference between a 24k vs. something way cheaper anyways, like one of those ring pops.

Thanks man! I'll be asking her somewhere between June/July. Rings are too dang expensive >_>

hehe, I'm not a man...but yes, the girlfriend and I are getting engaged fairly soon. :)

We're both buying each other rings and exchanging them. :D

Or get a 3 karrot ring that has been passed down for four generations ;D

Actually I have a 1.5k diamond that's been past around for 3 generations that gets placed into a new setting. So it's more or less me buying the setting and side stones. (Which shouldn't be bad) And now, back to workstations!

hehe, I'm not a man...but yes, the girlfriend and I are getting engaged fairly soon. :)

We're both buying each other rings and exchanging them. :D
That's awesome

whoa :eek: TMI for workstation posting. And stop posting the one workstation with many monitors and bed in it. TOO MANY pics. plus im getting a tad jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back