• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1246.jpg
 
just had a move around of the table
next thing i got to do is lap my cpu and clean the stupid dust in my comp XD

before
IMG_2488.jpg


after
computerroom30-9.jpg


IMG_2489.jpg
 
Why not just hook a TV tuner or w/e up to your comp/monitor? That old tv looks.. old.
 
Was just waiting for the poster to add this commentary. /lame.

What are you trying to say?

gr1Mo
That desk does look quite nice.
If anyone knows what ype it is I would love to know.
 
Nice setup hAppy! We have the same desk. What are all those "action figures" ( :confused: ) in front of your TV? Can we get an up close shot at those. :D

nah they're nothing big, just old toys and some shot glasses. And the stuffed animals are just some small ones I found lying around the house.

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg
 
Ikea Jerker!! WOOOO they are discontinued at Ikea, and this is their only product worth buying. I got it off Craigslist, it's a pretty "rare" item on CL so they demand as much as 70 (new price is 100), but you can find them for like $50. They also come in black wood, which is way nicer
 
you should search for "ikea desk" also on craigslist as most ppl list em that way moreso then by "jerker"

I found my black/silver jerker for 100$ with an extra wide shelf unit and 2 side shelfs. the guy even had the registration card and istructions for it still.
 
I hope Ikea modifies and re-releases the jerker line of desks again, they were clearly a popular seller. The fredrik's just don't cut it.
 
Just received my 37" Westinghouse from the Buy.com deal and thought I would share my workstation progression over the past years.

How an engineer spends his 21st birthday!!

DSC03689.jpg


Bought a 24" LG

DSC03695.jpg


Rearranged some things

IMG_3065.jpg


Purchased the 37" Westy, so I rearranged to prepare for this monster!

IMG_3068.jpg


The Fedex guy brought a gigantic box to my door

IMG_3069.jpg


Getting things set up

IMG_3070.jpg


How things sit currently

IMG_3071.jpg


Sorry for the flash/blurry pic

IMG_3073.jpg

IMG_3074.jpg
 
Just got my Dell 3007WFP-HC last night. Had to borrow my bros shitty Sony camera. I'll get some D40 photos taken this weekend :D

1.jpg

Temp. 17" Viewsonic after I sold my 24"s.

2.jpg


3.jpg


4.jpg



I'll prob. get my 2nd one around March or so. I gotta finish saving up for an engagement ring! :D:)
 
Just wanted to post these pictures before the update later this week:
-only 2x of the 3x monitors are hocked up 4 now
-3x computers not shown

2851058445_1f5daf6241_b.jpg


2851892488_3dd411ba87_b.jpg


2851893226_4b520e1e03_b.jpg


2851059795_7b5a0a29f1_b.jpg


3x 22" LG (FLATRON L227WTG) Monitors
TOTALLY FREAKEN AMAZING!!!!!

2851891492_cc426b923e_b.jpg


Lian Li SFF - aka: BlackBox
6600 no OC yet
4g gskill ddr2 880
sapphire HD4870
Samsung DVD-RW
250g for now

2851891682_a679945370_b.jpg


2851892238_dbc6a3b39e_b.jpg

Yep, painted the nVidia Mermaid 3'x4' and put it on my wall ^_^

A few more pictures if intersted

What LCD stand are you using to hold all 3 LCD monitors?
 
Just got my Dell 3007WFP-HC last night. Had to borrow my bros shitty Sony camera. I'll get some D40 photos taken this weekend :D
I'll prob. get my 2nd one around March or so. I gotta finish saving up for an engagement ring! :D:)


Nice monitor!


Also, congrats! When do you plan on asking her?

That's also one of my purchases in the near future too! :D
 
Most girls can't tell the difference between a 24k vs. something way cheaper anyways, like one of those ring pops.
 
Thanks man! I'll be asking her somewhere between June/July. Rings are too dang expensive >_>

hehe, I'm not a man...but yes, the girlfriend and I are getting engaged fairly soon. :)

We're both buying each other rings and exchanging them. :D
 
Or get a 3 karrot ring that has been passed down for four generations ;D

Actually I have a 1.5k diamond that's been past around for 3 generations that gets placed into a new setting. So it's more or less me buying the setting and side stones. (Which shouldn't be bad) And now, back to workstations!

hehe, I'm not a man...but yes, the girlfriend and I are getting engaged fairly soon. :)

We're both buying each other rings and exchanging them. :D
That's awesome
 
whoa :eek: TMI for workstation posting. And stop posting the one workstation with many monitors and bed in it. TOO MANY pics. plus im getting a tad jealous.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top