• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Post your workstation 2008 !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know how people can keep their setups that clean

mine is constantly full of papers or other junk
 
Most of us 'clean' up before photos are taken. : )
actually i dont my desk is always clean. Seriosly. The only time it really has stuff on it is when i am doing homework and even then i take the books off when im done. I guess i just like to keep my play area free.
 
Mine is usually clean. I just woke up, so, its not

DSC08754.jpg


DSC08758.jpg
 
How many times do you have to post your workstation? Sorry but it's getting annoying.
 
I posted 5 pages ago, and i cleaned it up (some) and made some changes. Sorry, ill post less >.<
 
yeah to me it looks like cocao puffs
man they even have that in Korea (i think thats where he is) man where dont they have it???
 
hehe, yeah. Co-co puffs. THey have a lot of ceareal, but the coco puffs are the korean brand ones. Not american
 
New 24" monitor came in finally. Games (xbox 360, since my PC isn't used for gaming...) look so much better in 1080p *drools*

Photo0133.jpg

^PC hidden behind door on the left side of the desk
 
I wish it was my teg, mine is fairly stock as of now.

:D I'm using a 97 GS-R with an intake, cams, header, mugen exhaust, jr supercharger, and an engine rebuild. ECU flash and a limited slip to boot. That was a while ago when I'd dump money into project cars. It screams at 8,100 rpm and its just deafening at 9,400 rpm.

I get a lot of attention from the cops and other people in quick cars... and its only a 2 door so I'll be selling it soon.
 
Here is mine now that I've sold my CRT monitors. Hopefully I'll be ordering another 22" display soon. Having 1 monitor after being used to three sucks :(

dscf0184hi7.jpg


 
You guys with your ultra cool setups (some) and big LCD monitors....screw you!
Here is the most recent pic of mine...I'll get a new one when my new rig is put together!

2hrivx0.jpg
 
I honestly couldn't go back to a smaller then 30" screen for gaming now that I've experienced. Up close to where I sit 37" is perfect and fills my peripheral vision.
 
I like my 24" just fine. I myself couldn't go below that. That said, I've never experienced a screen higher (computer wise), so I wouldn't know....I just don't have the money to build a rig to run games at anything higher than 1920x1200 either.
 
Thats a nice desk. I really miss the simplicity of setups. Like when i *just* have my 19in. Im tempted to just run a 22in with a KVM switch to my other PC

Nice setup man.. very nice
 
Here is my little workstation were i pwn noobs and do my bills and such
PA033632.jpg

here is a mess up shot turned out kinda cool, i think.
PA033619.jpg
 
Here's the pic of my workstation when I got home last night and fired up.

Before.jpg



And here's the pic after I unboxed the new monitors and setup.. the pic doesn't do these things justice, it really doesn't.

After1.jpg



The monitors in question are KDS 26" 1900x1200 beasties. The projector is a Viewsonic 1024x768 unit, ceiling mounted. The receiver is an Onkyo unit pushing 100w/channel into Sony front and center channels, and no-name satellites (on back wall), and line-level audio into a 350w 12" powered sub (hand built).

The rig is a Core 2 Duo Wolfdale core @ 3.0ghz, 4gb of ddr2-1066 (G.Skill) on an Asus P5E-SLI, GeForce 8800 GTS/640, in an unmodded Lian Li. The Wii is also unmodded ; ) Not running are a DVD player and modded Xbox patched through the projector


The mess is mine, and is going to exist until I can get out of a single room and into an actual house or apartment.
 
Jebus messy, better than my roommate though. Couldn't live like that myself :X
 
Jebus messy, better than my roommate though. Couldn't live like that myself :X

In my own defense, and the only defense I can wrangle - the only 'biological' in there is the soup bowl on the desk, and it came in about ten minutes previous to the picture, and left shortly thereafter.

I may have a lot of crap in too small an area, but at least none of it's rotting! :(
 
You guys with your ultra cool setups (some) and big LCD monitors....screw you!
Here is the most recent pic of mine...I'll get a new one when my new rig is put together!

http://i33.tinypic.com/2hrivx0.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

i have the wood version of that desk.. actually 2 of them.. the only problem is that the wood bows in when there is a lot of weight and so do the metal beams that support it.
 
e0io7a.jpg


acvjb4.jpg


Yeah I know, ghetto speaker stands. Haha, I just have no idea what else to use or what I can buy to replace them. The swans speakers do sound better at ear level.

I want to get a wired keyboard, as i'm starting to notice the delay on my wireless keyboard, but i'm not in a hurry. The desk is an Ikea Fredrik. I wanted white cause it contrasts nice with the black perpihperals. My monitor is the MVA panel Westinghouse 24" L2410NM that I got a few weeks ago. They had quite a few too, but half were TN's. Awesome monitor, but has one stuck pixel (red) that just won't go away. I had to put my tower on the floor because it feels a little cramped with it on the desk.
 
Used to have that monitor - the number of inputs for a 24" is pretty admirable. Problem is sucky darks/blacks and an insane amount of heat generated. But for like $350? or less sometimes, who's to complain [but me].
 
Yeah, I only had around a $350 budget. The westy fit that budget. I had previously bought a HP w2408 vanilla... It was horrible. Everything would turn slightly red from the slightest movements, and colors were dramatically different from the top compared to the bottom of the screen. I'm not really picky, but those things really annoyed me.

I know the westy has flaws, and yes, the loss of detail in black due to mva/pva technology, but it was just way better than the hp I got, and good for the price as pointed out earlier. IPS is just way too expensive.

But my previous 19" samsung tn was awesome, its just that HP made a really bad impression on me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top