Player unknown Battlegrounds

Discussion in 'PC Gaming & Hardware' started by Comixbooks, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Gabe3

Gabe3 2[H]4U

i tried playing a little today and the audio is so screwed up. i was in one of those big 2 story buildings and a guy came in, i was on the second floor. i couldn't tell if he was on the first or second floor. then a few seconds later hes on the balcony of that building and kills me. went back to fortnite lol.

2. Ripskin

Ripskin 2[H]4U

Sadly the parachute drifting has not been fixed yet.

I like war mode but the currently is only okay. MK14 needs a 3 to 6x vs just 2. With the weapons so restricted some of the play areas are amazing fun while others just blah. The first war mode only need more scope variety to be perfect.

3. tehslippery

tehslippery Gawd

The last War Mode helped me a lot. I always had trouble getting kills with the AWM, but I got some nice ones today when I picked it up. Including a ~320m headshot on running guy, and a ~560m headshot

4. Riccochet

Riccochet Off Topic Award

learnt something new. Turn off the damn surround sound on my headset. Positional audio is so much better and sounds are clearer and louder in stereo.

WTF. I thought the whole point to getting a surround headset was to have it on. I can now hear things with greater clarity, at longer distances with better position.

5. Gabe3

Gabe3 2[H]4U

the game only supports stereo. so if you have software trying to give you surround sound things can get messed up. the game is only sending 2.1 channels and your software is trying to split it up into 5.1 or whatever your headphones are, which just isn't possible. many would argue that the sound quality would be best with stereo headphones, since a game that uses stereo sound was built for 2 speakers, not the 5 or however many surround sound headphones have as the additional speakers could cause directional confusion.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
  6. Vega

Vega [H]ardness Supreme

This new snow map is the SHIT.

bizzmeister likes this.
  7. Porter_

Porter_ [H]ardness Supreme

Haven’t played in about a month, might have to start back up

8. BassTek

BassTek [H]ardness Supreme

The whole point of a surround sound headset is to stick a bunch of shitty drivers in an ear cup and sell it to gamers that don't know any better. A good pair of normal stereo headphones will always sound better and have better imaging compared to a surround headset.

9. bizzmeister

bizzmeister [H]ard|Gawd

Looks amazing, been videocard less for a while now.

Can’t wait to pick up a 1080Ti and hop on again.

I

10. Ripskin

Ripskin 2[H]4U

I'll try it and the map has potential but the game has been garbage for a long time now sadly. Hoping ROE doesnt fall down the same hole.

11. Riccochet

I'ts not the map, it's the hot garbage of a game. They still haven't fixed the desync issues.

12. zpackrat

zpackrat Gawd

13. Riccochet

I know. End game you get a bunch of assholes running around with AWM's and MK14's. It's stupid.

14. Gabe3

Gabe3 2[H]4U

my highest kill game was with the m14. really good gun. I wish epic would make a pubg replacement. just tweak it so theres a little more action than pubg but just as tactical and make it work flawlessly and good netcode. I havn't played pubg since sept.

I think when fortnite becomes less profitable they probably will make a new game

15. Snappshoota

Snappshoota [H]ard|Gawd

Wont happen anytime soon. As much as people hate on Fortnite, its a solid game. And with the devs constantly changing the map with new locations/weather/modifications, its not going anywhere.

16. Gabe3

Gabe3 2[H]4U

I agree fortnite is still thriving. and its the most solid BR game that has ever been made in my opinion. I also think that theres still alot of money to be made with another BR game. a pubg like game with fortnite's stability and polish is highly desired because while there are many that like fortnite, there are many that do not and those people have wallets to tap into.

Snappshoota likes this.
  17. Riccochet

I can't stand forknife. All the building is stupid, to me. Coupled with the cartoony graphics it's a hard pass.

18. Snappshoota

Snappshoota [H]ard|Gawd

Yeah the building sucks. I also dont like it, and normally never build when im playing. The graphics tho, eh, Ive played the shit outta borderlands, so it doesnt bother me.

Ripskin likes this.
  19. Vega

Vega [H]ardness Supreme

It could be the best game in the world to "most", but I would never play it. Like a lot of people have said, the building and the graphics are a complete no-go for me.

20. TechLarry

TechLarry Can't find the G Spot

The offset reticle also fucks with my head